"working stiff" Rachel Caine

mummy2lola

Mum to 2 trying for 3
Reaction score
Just finished it and dying to know what others thought (no pun intended).

I thought it was alot more graphic than her other books and when it first started I thought it would b too morbid for me but I could not put it down and soooo excited for the next one "two weeks notice" xx

U must give me updates as ur reading coz I'm that sad lol I've given it to my mum to read as I need to talk about it :haha: xx

Haha that's what I do. :) make other people read so I can talk about them :) it's downloaded :) I hadn't heard of it until you mentioned it x

Yay I hope u love it.im not sure if it's a teen read book like the morganvilles as its ALOT more graphic xx

Lol that's good considering I'm 26 :) it gets a bit embarrassing buying from the kids/ teen section sometimes :) I'll let you know once I've read it :)

Don't I'm 27 and when I read all the twilights and morganvilles and learnt they were teen reads I felt abut silly but turns out even my 64 year old mum likes them all so I figure it's ok lol xx

My kindle says I'm 74% through. It's very different than Morganville but I'm enjoying it :) do you know if it's going to be a series? It's got a 'first book' feel to it.I like bryn. Xx

Finished!! I guess there will be another one :)

Sooooo glad u liked it,sorry I didn't reply sooner my bloody iPhone sucks bum.yeah I think the next book is called "two weeks notice".my mum just finished but said it was too morbid and graphic for her so wasn't that impressed,I'm thinking of disowning her lol I love bryn seems like a "Buffy" type of girl xx

I've just downloaded two weeks notice,very excited to get started xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->