Working Wives/Stay at Home Wives

Tigger Momma

Reaction score
This thread is for Wives who either work or stay at home to talk about housework/cooking and cleaning routines and what we do to make the absolutely hardest job EVER:rofl::rofl:Easy................

You can post recipes (friendship Bread........Mmmmm), chore schedules that youve come up with that you think are easy........Routines that make life easier..............Things that OH or DH has done to Tick you off............Marital Issues.............Inlaw Issues...........Absolutely anything to do with Marriage............Rules that you think should be in a marriage............

I'll start off, Ive been married for only 8 months........DH and I lived together almost a year before we married. We keep my stepson off and on during the year. Were currently sort of TTC. I have cycle regularity issues.........was obsessing too much over TTC so I 86'd my journal and just decided to try and let nature take its course. Im still getting into the groove of having a good routine for keeping the house clean despite the messes that OH (much) and myself (little) makes. Im working on teaching my stepson to read and being a practice mommy. Im always looking for new cheap recipes to try that taste really good. Id really love a friendship bread starter recipe instead of having to buy one. So I am so all over the place in this post but I would really really like to meet other wives and get to know them. So whos next

i'm not an 'official' wife but a practising one! Whats friendship bread?x

:hi: im not a wife (feel like one tho :rofl:)

were having our first baby due in july and i wil be a stay at home mum, i have been for a while now tho, OH got a 14yr son , whos always lived with his dad,so i do everything for both of them....OH wrks , so im here when s.son comes in from school/cook tea/clean etc etc :D
were looking 4ward to our LO arriving, im not the best of cooks and wud love to share recipies, when my LO starts eating properly i dont want to buyjars :?

:hi:

Sovereign
Thats no prob, all ladies that have OH are invited, I should have included that in the initial post:blush:
Friendship bread originated from the Amish, Its basically ingredients that you mix together, like flour milk sugar and sometimes yeast and you add to it for a total of ten days and it makes this incredible bread and by the time you finish you have enough for you to make some bread and give to others, so its a way of making new friends.............My MIL loves it

:hi: im not a wife (feel like one tho :rofl:)

were having our first baby due in july and i wil be a stay at home mum, i have been for a while now tho, OH got a 14yr son , whos always lived with his dad,so i do everything for both of them....OH wrks , so im here when s.son comes in from school/cook tea/clean etc etc :D
were looking 4ward to our LO arriving, im not the best of cooks and wud love to share recipies, when my LO starts eating properly i dont want to buyjars :?

:hi:

Cool.............I have a really good French toast casserole recipe that my mom gave me that I hear is to die for but i havent tried it yet, it makes an awful lot and there is only me/hubby who doesnt care for sweet stuff and my step son who is too small to eat that much. If hubby loved sweet things Id do it. Im just waiting to have some company so I fan fix it............Ill post it soon. Any ladies have any good recipes?

I'm a staying at home mom to a 9 months old little monster Lincoln,lol
been together with OH for 6 years, married for 2 years, have 1 baby and 2 dogs,living in Thailand

Hi! I'm married (10 year anniversary in September!) and mommy to Alyssa, who's 12 weeks old. I'm on maternity leave now, but will be going back to work full time in mid-August while hubby stays with Alyssa as a househusband :)

Hi
Im not married just yet (working on it) been with OH for 6 years now and we have two kiddies together. Im loving the idea of having a place to moan about the mil lol.

Great . Quite lonely here in saudi arabia. I have a husband of 19 years and 4 children. (10, 7,nearly 3 and 1.). We are lucky to have a houseboy who does a lot of the housework. Ladies not allowed to drive out here, so not as much freedom as I was used to.! Used to love baking, so hoping to start that again.

Hi Ladies, ive been married for nearly 6 months and at the mo am a stay at home wife whilst looking for work, will hopefully be finding work from home tho :)
Nice to meet you all :)

Amy

Im a depsertate housewife hahaha been married just over 3 months feels like a life time lol been togther almost 2 yrs and have our beautiful son zane.

i quit my job and was going to try and be a housewife hasnt lasted long lol about 2 weeks haha i start my new job hopefully in a week, im trying to finalise a nursery for zane which is so hard to do n oh doesnt help.

hes now gone away for a week on work and he still manages to get on my nerves haha

IM GETTING MARRIED IN 17 DAYSSSS

So then Ill be able to join you :D

Can you tell Im just a bit excited :D:D:D:D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh