Worlds harshest evap?

hopeful:)

Reaction score
Hello,

So look what happened to me today..... came up within 10 mins however I don't think it is a BFP.

This was a 4 day early boots test and the control line doesn't even look right. The test line is really think and heavy on one side.

I have taken an ic and also clear blue digi today to see and both BFN.

what do you guys think? Just the harsh evap man? xx

Attachments

• rsz_1rsz_2sam_2995.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_2sam_2995.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 55
It did ... But this pic really doesn't show its extreme.

The control line is really faint.

would a clear blue not show it?

xx

digitals are rubbish for sensitivity, and ic depends on the brand as some are rubbish too, a superdrug test or a frer will show it :)

I had a neg frer yesterday... Yep spent a fortune lol.... Guess ill have to wait for a few days and see. Really think its an evap but well see. Im at most 12dpo but could be as little as 8. This is only based on ewcm xx

I have a distinct hate for FRER people recommend but I think theyre poo! I like ICs and superdrugs :) Good Luck x

I hate frer too!

Hang in there and test again in a couple days if you think that was an evap.

I like FRER & have heard way too many negative things about blue dye tests to ever use one. But definitely test again in a couple of days!

not a fan of blue dye tests. sorry! they are hard to trust.i dont like frer either but it gave me a bfp at 8 dpo. its just, the line is sooo thin that its not something you'd jump at right away in knowing early about a pregnancy. my dollar tests and wondfo both showed fatter positive lines at 8 dpo and were easily distinguishable. frer is just too thin for me but its VERY reliable.

Humm must have been evap. AF cramps and slight blood when check cm. Think that's me out xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->