Worried about AF

Layla

Reaction score
Sorry guys, this will be TMI for some of you but im a bit worried and im not sure whether to go back to my doc...again, feel like im there all teht ime so i dont want to keep bugging them.

My AF is very heavy, its been 16 days now and im passing big clots and what i can only describe as big peices of flesh :oops: it feels very much like a bit of raw beef or something :? that cant be right can it?

I have been getting alot of clots since the misscarriage but nothing like this!

Its hard to tell if im in pain with it or not coz my whole tummy aches and twitches from the bug that ive had.

Normaly by day 16 im finsihing up, but this AF has now signs of stopping or slowing and the blood is very bright red, normaly with me its a dark almost black colour, but this looks like i have cut myself, very fresh, Sorry, i know this is gross!

What you think? normal? wait and see what happens? or go to teh docs?

xx

id go 2 the docs babe, at least that way it will rest your mind!! my periods are quite heavy and the clots are massive, which has got progressively worse since having this bloomin implant!

but def go 2 doc, better knowing than not, if tht makes sense?! xx

i would go to the docs and get it checked out. Anything that you don't feel is normal for you should definitely be brought to your doctors attention! x

Get yourself to the Docs babe, sod how many times you have been there, you need to go and get reassurance, it is not normal for you so get it checked out babe! Good Luck hun, and hope you are feeling better now! x

layla get yourself to the docs hun,you shouldnt be losing clots like that

Read about 4 lines & immediately thought DOCS ...

Get going woman! :hugs:

awww Layla :hugs: get yourself to the docs hun.
xx

(((cuggles)))) layla, get yourself to the docs honey...let us know how you are later too...bxox

Agree with all the others ... get yourself down to the doctors ... :hugs:

I just phoned the docs (after nagging from Jase) and he is phoning the hospital to see if he can get me in for a scan ASAP. He is phoning me back in 10 or 15 mins he said to let me know.

He asked if there was anyway i was pregnant and i said no coz i was charting so my temp didnt go up and got negitive tests, but he said its not always relable and i could show up late on a test (i did with charlie and ethan)

just phoned me back..no scan, They said that its prob endo stuff? coming away coz i havent had a real peroid in so long but they want a blood test done so see if there was any inplantation (which there wont be coz i dont belive for a sec i was prengnant) and then i have to go to see him on friday, if the blood test comes back fine then he will give me some hormone stuff to stop the bleeding.

xx

oh honey, your having such a shit time just now....prayers to you and jase...bxox [-o< :hugs: [-o<

I hope the tests are OK babe, and I hope this all settles for you very quickly once and for all! :hugs: x

:hugs: Sorry your having a rough time Layla.

Charm X

Sorry to hear you're having such a rough time. Hope everything goes ok for you on friday :hugs:

Aww hun :hugs: You know where I am if you need me! Good luck for Friday xxxx

This has all just been awful for you Layla my heart goes out to you SO MUCH

:hugs: x

:hugs: I hope that everything is ok for you. :hugs: :hugs:

Suz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member