Worried about appt tomorrow!

danielle123

Reaction score
I have a check up appt tomorrow. I'm 11 weeks and 3 days. I have not heard a heartbeat or had an ultrasound. I'm going to ask for them to do the doppler tomorrow. I have an u/s in a week or so, but I can't wait that long. I'm so scared that when I go tomorrow, or to my u/s I won't hear a heartbeat. My last m/c was at 9 weeks. I didn't have an u/s or appt before that at all so that gets me worried that maybe the babies not alive and I haven't m/c yet.
It sucks not knowing anything and worrying about every little thing! My whole pregnancy i haven't had much symptoms. Maybe thrown up once, and just been tired and sore boobs. Not much of anything. That also worries me!

Went to the appt. today! Went good, heard the heartbeat. She said it was normal, didn't give me # of beats per minute though. I'm happy about it though. Still worried something could go wrong within the next couple weeks! But i'll take it one day at a time!

I wish I had some words of wisdom for you. It's normal to feel that way, most of us do. Just take it day by day.

Wish you the best.:hugs:

Ahhh I know how you feel hun, I paid for a private scan as I was so worried. Hope it goes ok. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->