Worried about becoming a parent

yeah im the same hun dont worry im 20 now and will just have turned 21 when the baby is born, im taking a year out before my third year of uni so i can sort everything out and be there for the baby.
Im an absolute nervous wreck atm, me and the OH are moving into our own place ans that is stressful enough on its own but i worry that im going to forget to get something important or just be useless lol
But i cannot wait fo my little bean to get here so it will all be worth it

Wow, we're exactly the same, I'm also taking a year off before 3rd year and moving in to a flat with OH (instead of this horrible shared student house) in July.
We can do it!

Yes we can !!! :)
Well we are waiting for the comapny to get back to us on the date that we can move in, we have given them a month to sort the house out so it will be end june beginning of july :) Hope all goes well for you :)
When are you due do you know? Im on the 6th Jan 2012 :)

Hi Honey, I think every woman goes through a "OMG what have I done?" moment or two. We were trying for 4 years and when I got my BFP part of me though about everythig I would be giving up. I've spent my adult life spending my money on me, staying out and in bed as late as I like, buggering off on weekends away or holidays abroad. Now I wont be able to. Plus my body is being hijacked by some little dude, I haven't even met yet! And I know what is coming at the end of it all, a very big owie of my most tender parts!

I had a look at this woman's page, and the first thing I thought was Post Natal Depression. Things she says, becoming a mum for the wrong reasons, all her mates wanted her to be miserable like her, that she doesn't have anything to do with them anymore.

Yes, it's scary and yes our lives are going to change forever. I've been selfish for years and never thought twice about it, I never had to. I'm sure I will be miserable and hate being a mum sometimes, but I wouldn't take anything from the woman on the other website other than symptoms to look for as far as PND goes. I know my little dude is very much wanted and will love me as much as I will love he or she. Even if I don't get to sleep for the next 18 years!!!!

yeah im the same hun dont worry im 20 now and will just have turned 21 when the baby is born, im taking a year out before my third year of uni so i can sort everything out and be there for the baby.
Im an absolute nervous wreck atm, me and the OH are moving into our own place ans that is stressful enough on its own but i worry that im going to forget to get something important or just be useless lol
But i cannot wait fo my little bean to get here so it will all be worth it

Wow, we're exactly the same, I'm also taking a year off before 3rd year and moving in to a flat with OH (instead of this horrible shared student house) in July.
We can do it!

Yes we can !!! :)
Well we are waiting for the comapny to get back to us on the date that we can move in, we have given them a month to sort the house out so it will be end june beginning of july :) Hope all goes well for you :)
When are you due do you know? Im on the 6th Jan 2012 :)

My due date it 7th jan so one day after you!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"