Worried about bleeding

Julz27

Reaction score
Sorry this isn't a cheery post but I've managed to completely freak myself out. I had a bit of pink cm when I wiped on Monday night (just the once), so I called the epu and was told it was normal to bleed about 7 weeks and not to panic and basically if it's a mc there's nothing I can do. They said they'd book me in for a scan and would phone me back. So they phoned yesterday to say they can't see me until Tuesday! The wait is absolutely killing me. So I googled bleeding and found on the NHS website a bit saying that bleeding is common and happens in 20-25% of pregnancies, and half of them go on to be successful pregnancies. So I'm thinking I have a 50/50 chance of losing my baby. I'm devastated.

I have my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

I'm in the same position as you, I've just had a bit of pinkish CM when I wiped and I'm terrified. I know it's relatively common and it's not full-on bleeding but it doesn't stop me worrying :(

Pink CM is indeed very common!

I bleed everyday in my last pregnancy up until 16weeks.

I have been having bleeding again on/of since last mon, had a scan on friday and everything was fine.
Its easier said then done, but try relax, tuesday will come before you know it, I know the wait is horrible!
Best of luck, keep us updated xx

I had that too and got my blood done and my hcg was rising.. it is nothing to worry about! :) just get you're blood done :)

Going through the same thing, I started having blood when I wipe Thursday, Got a scan Monday to confirm if it's a Miscarriage or not, I've had cramps too. What makes it worse is I had a scan last Friday and saw the heartbeat. :( I hope you get good news and I've got my fingers crossed for you. x

Thanks ladies for the reassurance. I've not had any cramps so I'm hoping that's a good sign, and my nausea is still pretty bad and has since progressed to occasional vomiting, so I'm trying to stay positive.

I guess I'm more paranoid as I had a mc a yr and a half ago at 6 weeks and then got told I'd need IVF to conceive so this is my miracle baby conceived naturally.

I hope everything works out ok for everyone. Please keep in touch and let me know how you all get on. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->