worried about decreased progesterone

butterfly929

Reaction score
Hello moms to be!

So right now I'm a little over 6 weeks! I got my first sonogram last Tuesday and they say a gestational sac and yolk sac but no fetal pole yet. They said it could be BC I'm too early to see it. So I have another sonogram this Friday. I asked the technician how far along I was and she said they couldn't tell yet because there was nothing to measure...but I read that they can measure the sac and tell you how far along you are. I just keep praying that everything is progressing the wag it is and on Friday I'm able to see the baby and hear the heartbeat.

My first blood results my hcg level was 2754 and progesterone 16.7
5 days later, my blood results came back with hcg at 11,554 and progesterone 12.9

I'm concerned about my progesterone going down. Anyone have this happen to them and is this normal? Those results were taken 5 days ago so now I'm worried that my progesterone is like 5 now!!!!

My dr put me on progesterone when mine dropped from 17 something to 14 something I think.. that was with dd.. My dr likes it to be over 20 and anytime it decreases she doesn't like that.. so she will supplement if that is the case, can you ask your dr about it?

I think at that low they usually recommend supplements. Did your dr say anything?

My dr put me on progesterone when mine dropped from 17 something to 14 something I think.. that was with dd.. My dr likes it to be over 20 and anytime it decreases she doesn't like that.. so she will supplement if that is the case, can you ask your dr about it?[/QUO

Well I called this morning again and the receptionist said she gave him the message but he had surgery yesterday so that's why he djdbt call me back. I told her I was nervous and wanted him to give me a supplement to take and she said he reviewed the blood and if he had any concerns he would've called you right away. She said she will let him know again that I called. She told me not to worry. I told her well I am BC now its a week later and what if my level is 2? She said if the dr wasbt concerned about the number then I shouldn't be. I have an appt. Thursday to see him for my first visit with him so that's when ill prob be able to talk to him about it next. I'm just so worried that ill miscarry BC its a week now since the last result

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->