Worried about every ache and cramp :-(

MissGossip

Reaction score
So I'm around 17dpo and got my BFP last week on clear blue digital 3 days before af, it said 1-2 weeks, I tested again yesterday and had increased to 2-3 weeks, I felt positive and happy about it.

Anyway today I've had niggling pain in my left ovary area all day, it's like it's constantly there and I've only felt cramps on my uterus on and off, I can't get it out of my head that it might be an ectopic, I have no other reason to think this other than the pain. It's not excrutiating but definately there.

My anxiety is through the roof and don't know what to do, husband doesn't really understand the worry :(

Hoping anyone can help or give me some advice xx

I had an ache around my right ovary early on. It just went away a couple of days ago. I think it's normal.

Thanks; I'm hoping its normal, still haven't referred to midwife but thinking I should so I can contact her if it gets any worse, hopefully it's just one of them things! Can't help but worry xx

I would say it's normal Hun all types of aches and pains! I definitely had one sided pain on and off at the start. I'm the same as you worry about every little pain just remember your body is going through major changes already and this will be accompanied by pains. I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and getting horrible period type pains but I remember having this with my other pregnancies so not too alarmed. If you were in excruciating pain along with some bleeding I would say get checked out but if your not then try relax and think about the miracle that's taking place right now inside you :) x

Thanks hun x I want this baby so bad I'm not going to relax until I know everything's okay! But your right, I haven't had any spotting/bleeding and other than that everything else is fine :) hoping everything is going well with you, I literally cannot wait to reach 12 weeks, these first few weeks are the worst! Xx

You will be absolutely fine just try and keep yourself busy when you can that's the best way!! I completely relate to you the first few weeks almost feel pointless yet so agonising don't they! You'll be going for your 12 week scan in no time at all :) xx

Oh hun I know how you are feeling :/ I tried for 19 yrs and finally got 2 hpt both giving me bfp then confirmation from my gp following morning. I'm roughly 10 weeks but stress over everything. I've had some Brown discharge when I wipe and that just made me question the engourged crampy feeling I've had all week. I'm not going to relax until I see that peanut on the u/s lol

I was/ am the same way! I was certain I was getting AF because of the cramps My doctor did an early u/s at 6 + 3 and said everything was perfectly fine. This eased my mind and made me feel more comfortable.

Even when I would sneeze or cough ( I had a sinus infection around 8-9 weeks) and was convinced that I was harming the baby but then we heard the heartbeat at 10 weeks and I was reassured once again!

Just keep as positive as you can, and ask your doctor anything that you might be concerned about. Cramping/ abdominal pain popped up again for me this week but my doc said it was round ligament pain from my uterus moving upward/ growing.

I had this in my previous pregnancy, a really niggling cramp on my right side... Turns out (confirmed at scan) that, that was the ovary I ovulated from. All was ok, my baby is now 2 x

my crampins seems much better now on the left side, Im going to try and relax and not google! (Easier said than done), I think the pain in the left might have been gas haha! going to refer to the midwife today so I atleast have someone to contact if I worry again! xx

Worrying is a natural part of being a mum-to-be, unfortunately. It's such a miracle that the little one was conceived, so making sure everything stays perfect is a concern of every mom! It's hard for the men to understand. Mumberry (a maternity active-wear line featuring pants with really great belly support) has a couple of great articles on this that I've really enjoyed reading.

Hope your worries ease soon! :(

I've had pains in the area of my right ovary since the beginning of pregnancy. Ultrasound today confirmed normal early pregnancy. I noticed that cramps are worse when I haven't drank enough water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->