Worried about my depression coming back

jem_5500

Reaction score
I suffer with depression where my worst hit me in 2006 where I tried to kill myself 3 times in a week. This shock me up and nealry got put into unit which somehow made me sort myself out.

Well now having a really tough time at work my headteacher is being a witch and offereing no support and I am off work have been for two weeks weds and due back. Going to docs tomorrow to check BP back down and get blood results back.

I then get a blunt e mail from my head saying Hi JO, just spoke to Sarah, Wwhy dont you swop roles til end of term. You do PPA and she takes your class.

I feel like i am being pused out from a class I have worked so bloody hard with all year. It will look crap to parents and I worried what they will think, I am worried what my colleagues are saying about me behind my back, 3 people have bothered to make contact with me.

My ehad nagged and nagged when I got signed off for palnning which was already there and in place and now i am being asked to plan new work for 6 classes for the last 4 weeks from sctratch whislt this other girl takes credit form my work.

If my head is tying to hekop which dad and DH reckon then her e mail made me feel like crap.

I can feel myself going under again. I dont wanna do anything, I cant stop crying,I jsut want to sleep I am not interesteed in anythign and I am dissappearing back into my shell.

I don't know what to do. I need to stay till 5 weeks into next erm when I start maternity but at the moment I cnt see how that is going to be possible. I feel I am being punished by work for being off and they want me out.

SOrry I not fel thtis low for so long and I dont want my state of mind affecting bubs.

Thanks for reading if you survived!

Hey hunny...im so sorry your having such a tough time at the moment. I suffer from depression on a daily basis,and i know how hard it is to get out of that rut once you start getting back into it. I try and keep myself busy and make myself go out. Most of the time i dont feel like it,but once im out i actually relax and start enjoying it. Maybe you should go and see your doc,tell him how you are feeling and your worries. I hope you are doing better today. But please if you ever need to talk,just PM me as im on here most of the time. Thinking of you sweetheart.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->