Worried about pinkish discharge

emzeebob

mum to 2 boys, due #3 June
Reaction score
So I'm.slightly worried, I'm 9w and when in go for a wee and wipe it's pinkish should I be worried

I'm.so sore downstairs and lots and lots of cm

Has it just happened the once or is it consistent for days on end? Do you have cramping? I had pink discharge at 6, 8,10 and brown discharge at 14 weeks. It was only the once when wiping. I found it peace of mind to ring my doctor/midwife when I had it just to get their input. Might make you feel better giving them a little phone. I hope it stops for you soon I know how worrying it can be x

I had that happen during my previous pregnancy. It ended up being a nasty yeast infection (1st ever so I didn't recognize it). They're common since hormones are going crazy.

I'd still give my OB/midwife a call if worried. I had slight bleeding at 14 weeks. My cervix was irritated and I ended up on bedrest for a few weeks.

Whatever it is, I hope you feel better soon. Good luck with your pregnancy!

Hello, popping over from the third trimester.
try not to worry too much. some spotting can be normal in pregnancy... with baby girl number three ( i am now 34+1) I have spotted off and on the whole pregnancy and baby girl is perfectly normal and thriving. While easier said than done try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->