worried about upcoming scan....

momma_2_four

Mom to 3+expecting 1
Reaction score
:hissy:Hello all. I am new to this site but just needed people to talk to about all this.

I am currently 27w4d along with number 4. The thing is I am not showing whatsoever. The baby is moving so I know he's ok but literally I am smaller now than before I got pregnant. With ALL of my others you could definately tell by 20 weeks that I was expecting.

Like I said the baby DOES move but its always VERY low (never above my belly button) and that's never happened before either.

I have a scan coming up in 3 days to make sure he's growing normally (complications are not new to me while pregnant) so I will find out then if he's going to be tiny or what but I have no idea what could be making me NOT show.

BAH!!:hissy:

I have a friend who when she was 6 months pregnant hardly showed. And she is skinny! She is literally all skin and bones. One of those lucky ones with a fantastic metabolism. But her baby was born healthy. Each pregnancy they say is different. I am 5 months pregnant and I feel the baby kick low as well.I feel my baby's heartbeat also quite low. I wouldn't worry about it. I hope your upcoming scan puts your mind at rest.

Hi
Im on baby number 5 and she is going to be the smallest baby i have had, all my others have been huge (8lbs10-11lbs10!) i have been told that as long as she is growing then it doesnt matter, that she will just be small.
I have scans every 2 weeks due to other complications that i have xxx

I can tell he's ok since he is moving but I've already had one baby that was 5 pounds and I showed with her by 5 months.

This pregnancy started out twins but lost one early on. I've just been really scared and worried since.

Sorry if I am being a whiner. I tried to talk to my husband about all of it but he actually told me it was nothing to worry or cry about. It was the same thing he said when we found out we lost one of the twins.

This baby may just be more comfortably located lower for now - but good to hear you have your growth scan soon. Honestly, nothing really puts the mind at ease like being able to see the LO and having the doctor confirm that things are going well.

No matter how many times I tell myself that I'm overreacting, or that I shouldn't worry so much, it seems like the only sure cure is seeing the baby. Hopefully that will put your mind more at ease too :)

I'm sure everything will be fine. I'll update as soon as I can with what the dr. says.

Keep us posted, good luck!! and you have every right to feel what you feel, remeber that! If you cant talk to him about it, thats why we are here! whenever you need to talk!

Best of luck hun. Baby just might be in the back of your uterus or position oddly. I wouldn't worry at all

He is doing well. The scan showed 3 pounds of baby in there. Apparently I'm just not meant to show this pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->