Worried as not many symptoms

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by mummy2be_x, Aug 29, 2009.

1. mummy2be_x

mummy2be_x Mummy2Ella & Expecting #2

girlies im worrying because im 7 weeks pregnant 2day but i dont have many symptoms. I dont feel sick, i havent been sick once, my breasts are slightly sore but not alot and im really tired. i went for a scan at 6 weeks and 5 days due to slight bleeding and everything was fine, my bubbas heart was beating away but im jus worrying :(

Any advice would be great, thanks x

2. ourbump

ourbump Well-Known Member

It's hard not to worry! I ahvent had any symptoms either - we are probably the lucky ones with no morning sickness! But I agree it's hard to feel confident when you don't have the symptoms there to reassure you. Just try to take it easy! L

3. LogansMama

LogansMama Well-Known Member

I feel the SAME way! I don't feel really ANYTHING. (I'm not even 5 weeks yet though). But its scaring me so much. My boobs hardly even hurt anymore. I keep wanting to take tests to make sure I'm still pregnant! I seriously might stop by Dollar Tree and pick some up. I actually DID retest yesterday with a FR, and it was the darkest line so far... so I guess thats good.

I'm trying not to worry - whatever will be will be I guess. Not much we can do at this point anyhow... but its hard!

Actually - the only thing really bugging me is my back. Its making me think ectopic?? God I hope not. I turn into such a hypochondriac when I'm preggo! I envy the girls that don't find out till like 8 weeks!

Anyhow - I hope you have a HH9M. Try not to stress! No symptoms can just mean we are LUCKY. We shouldn't be complaining - right??