Worried - can someone please help me work this out?

Bg2013

Reaction score
Hi, I went for a private scan yesterday at 8+4 and when the lady was scanning me she said I only measured 6.5mm putting me at only 6+3 also that there was no heartbeat. She said I will need a tranvaginal to try and find a heartbeat but EPU won’t do this for a week. I’m 100% certain about my dates but I’m wondering is there any possible way I could only be 6+3 if my LMP was 28/11/2018 and I had a positive test on the 21/12/2018 with clear blue digital that said ‘pregnant 1-2 weeks’ (I know this is since conception not LMP) I just can’t work it out and I’m going crazy here wondering what’s going on.

She wrote on the notes that I had a retroverted uterus as well I know this can affect things like measuring and finding the heartbeat but I don’t know by how much.

If they did an abdominal scan I would not put much into what they had to say. I dont feel those are as accurate as vaginal scans at this early gestation. Try not to worry.

I had pretty much the same thing with my DS 2 and was given Progesterone. After that baby grew with the speed of light and was up to date.
This time I took progesterone right away and baby measures just fine.

Yes it was just abdominal. I’m wondering wether to pay £90 for a private transvaginal scan tomorrow I just want to know. Don’t really have £90 spare but it might be worth it to stop the mental torture of not knowing for another week.
I’ve lost my only symptom last week which was extremely sore boobs but I was told this could be due to the hormones levelling out. Doesn’t seem good now though paired with the scan. Just seems impossible that I could be less far along with having a BFP on 21/12/18 :(

If you got a BFF on 12/21/19 even very early at 7dpo you’d still be a little further than 6 weeks. I hope it’s just early or measurements are very off since it was done abdominal vs transvaginal which is possible!

I went for another scan today and sadly there was still no heartbeat so they’ve said it’s a MMC. I’m waiting to see if things will happen naturally but I’m worried if it’s going to happen as it’s already been 3 weeks (baby measured 6weeks I should be 9). I just really want it to all be over now :confused::-(

I went for another scan today and sadly there was still no heartbeat so they’ve said it’s a MMC. I’m waiting to see if things will happen naturally but I’m worried if it’s going to happen as it’s already been 3 weeks (baby measured 6weeks I should be 9). I just really want it to all be over now :confused::-(

So sorry to read this hun xx

I’m so sorry! I’ve had a mmc too! Mine did happen on its own and I did not need a dnc. Prayers for you hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->