worried.com

Mummy&bump

Reaction score
well, i dunno if this is normal but im jus a over 14 weeks pregnant n i dnt feel pregnant! im not showin, havnt felt flump move, i jus feel nothin n im worried theres summit wrong coz im jus not feeling it n i dont hav another scan until the 21st nov!!! i kno flump was fine at my 12 scan! but why dont i feel preggy :(

xxx

I didn't feel pregnant at all until 20-22 weeks or so. I didn't have any of the symptoms or anything, I kept reading all of the stuff online and in the books I have and still had nothing, don't worry It will get there. When they did the Ultrasounds I was like WOW there really is something in there but I didn't feel preggy either. NOW I do :):happydance:

I don't feel preggers at this point, other than the sickness I've had. It's normal to feel like that, you'll prob find the next few weeks 15 weeks onwards things will start to happen. My uterus moved up at fifteen weeks and this week, well today is the first time I've had definate movement and this is my second, with my first it was 17 weeks before I felt anything. I shldn't worry hun, it's quite normal though half the mums on here will tell you they worry betwee scans even me, you cld always look into a doppler to hear the heartbeat at home.
xxx

I didn't start to look pregnant till I was about 24 weeks and I didn't feel her move till I was about 17 weeks x

see im kinda skinto at the moment since other half buggerd off but thts a diff story but i did buy tht stupid waste of money heart beat thingy 4m argos, ahh i h8 it all u can hear is ur stomach makin weird noses!!
Im such a worry wart i kno lol i jus want to feel like im actually pregnant! im still wearin my own clothes although they are gettin really snug!

xxx

relax sweetheart. its too early to show and definetely too early to feel the movements. Give it time and all will be fine

Can affect people in different ways some really feel different and some dont! Dont worry yourself

on i have my scan on the 25th nov lmao your 2 days more preg then me lol

I'm 20 weeks pregnant and still in my pre-pregnancy clothes! As far as I know I haven't felt LO move (although perhaps I have and I just don't recognise the signs, what with this being my first pregnancy - how can I tell the difference between a stomach gurgle and a baby moving around?!); I was sick for about 2 weeks from week 11-13, but apart from that and feeling tired, I haven't had any other symptoms. So, don't worry too much - everyone is different!

The dopplers do take a while to find a HB but once you know where to look you will find it easily. If you are concerned go see your MW and ask her to listen to HB it will put your mind at rest. I don't think you will feel movement for a while. We are all different though but 14 weeks is early stages. I only just felt movement at 23 weeks. I have heard the HB though and seen her so wasn't feeling too bad although it is hard to be the last one to feel anything lol

Try not to worry hunn, im 17+ weeks and only feel bubs now and again and this is baby number 5 for me, its normally after 20 weeks that you really start to feel bubs all the time and there are days i gt wound up and think something has gone wrong its an inborn thing us mums have.

:hug:

at 14 weeks the morning sickness tends to be going and the baby is too little usually to feel so it can be difficult to think you're preggers. am sure flump is having loads of fun in there!

thank you girls for all ur lovely comments! iv jus changed jobs but 1s im sorted i think ill buy a doppler i think i jus expect everythin really soon lol il wait n see how i go not 2 long till 20 week scan so il try see it thru without contactin my mw! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->