Worried coz she is refusing the bottle for the past 3 month HELPs

laydee10

Reaction score
hey everyone..my baby girl is 8 months and shes on solids..
she weighs 7.8kgs and height is 68cm...but the past 3months she refuses the bottle.she loves to eat everything but doesnt seem to take the bottle..she used to take it good until i introduced her to solids...im worried becos i know that the bottle it vital for her development...and im worried she wont be healthy..

does anyone know why this is happening?:nope: and has it happened to u..?

my preditician said that she may have to go on cows milk but she doesnt wanna do that until shes around one..but we may have to if she keeps refusing...

but is the cow milk bad for my baby girl,
if she starts on cow milk early?
does anyone have any ideas on how i can keep her on formula..we have changed her formula and that doesnt seem to work...ive even put the milk in a sippy cup but she still wont drink it..the only time i can really get her to take the bottle is in the morning and in her cereal...

Can't really help on the cows milk issue except to say that it really isnt advised before a year old.

Have you tried mixing more of her milk into her solids at all, like if she is having carrot or mashed potato or the like, or banana? It would get more milk into her?

Other than that, I am afraid I don't know what to suggest, but I am sure some mummies on here will have encountered this.

Good luck.

xxx

thank u yeh ill try putting it her food..thanks for the advice...yeh coz i really really dont wanna give her cows milk until after one...i still wanna give her formula until after one...but thanks for the advice..

Do you have formula with lower iron? I agree put it in her food etc... And if she will take it from a sippy then put it in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->