worried, dont feel too good

lisaboo79

Reaction score
i feel quite off today, since i woke up, i feel sick, i have aches in my shoulders, and a couple of hot flashes, i had to come home from work, i have been under a bit of pressure at work, i have only had 1.5 days off sick since i became pregnant,and i had 5 days holiday over the weekend but i am worried about having more time off, i know it seems silly if i am not well, just wanted to know if anyone else has had these symtoms, gonna try and make an appointment with my dr tomorrow if i still feel the same, just woried i guess

your doing the right thing hun :) getting an appointment with the doc first thing, (if you cant get a scheduled appointment, tell a fib and get an emergency appointment) best to be safe.
hun maybe your just feeling a bit run down?
i get like that sometimes.
take it nice and easy and relax, put your feet up, have a hot drink and read a mag :) feel better soon xxx

im more worried about having the time off, things have changed at work since i got pregnant, been disciplined and demoted, but i cant go in feeling like this, tho i feel guilty about it

oh dear :( surely they can't have done that, it's discrimination if they put it down to you being pregnant.

you can't help being ill (i feel bad everytime i have off work but if it comes to it i'd say 'do you really want me to make everyone else sick too?') you need time to recover so give yourself a few days off and you'll be better in no time, best not to run yourself ragged, alright? :)

please dont worry about taking time off (obviously dont abuse it) work places have people to fill your place if need be for a while, no big loss to them xxx

Demoted and disciplined since you've been pregnant? I 'd query that one!!

They cannot discipline you for anything pregnancy related ESPECIALLY if they knew you were pregnant at the time of the act.

Some places are just beyond....

Demoted and disciplined since you've been pregnant? I 'd query that one!!

They cannot discipline you for anything pregnancy related ESPECIALLY if they knew you were pregnant at the time of the act.

Some places are just beyond....

i work in a small place so there is only 3 of us, one has just become full time and now has the managers job which was mine lol i think i may have a bug or something i will get a doc appointment in the morning if i can i do feel run down, even after having time off over bank holiday

i feel quite off today, since i woke up, i feel sick, i have aches in my shoulders, and a couple of hot flashes, i had to come home from work, i have been under a bit of pressure at work, i have only had 1.5 days off sick since i became pregnant,and i had 5 days holiday over the weekend but i am worried about having more time off, i know it seems silly if i am not well, just wanted to know if anyone else has had these symtoms, gonna try and make an appointment with my dr tomorrow if i still feel the same, just woried i guess

yeh defo go to docs if you feel the same in the morning. theres nothing your work can say or do as you are protected by your pregnancy rights. google rights in pregnancy in the work place. They cant demote, tell you off, disipline or sack you. You may have a water infection or something. they tend to give hot flushes and aches in the shoulders of all places. and it can make you feel sick. its advisable to see a doc though hun. hope all works out ok for you:hugs:

thanks for your replies, i suppose i just need reassuring that im not in the wrong by having time off, which even saying it i know it seems ridiculous

If you have any concerns about the way you have been treated at work since being pregnant then contact ACAS they will advise if what your company did is right or wrong!

Hope you feel better really soon.

Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->