Worried even though nothing is for sure wrong! am I crazy???

SammieGrace

Reaction score
Hi All,
I had a scan at 7+3 that went really well, but it has been three weeks now. My symptoms have eased up and I feel better, which is great...except my last pg ended in a missed miscarriage and I had no idea anything was amiss until my 12 week scan. I had seen the HB that time at 6 +5, and at that point all was looking good. It turned out that the baby had stopped growing at 8+6, and my symptoms had eased up over the couple weeks before the 12 week scan but I thought it was just normal for that to happen. So here we are today, at 10+1 and I have not had any spotting this time since before the first ultrasound, but I am worried that something is wrong and I don't know it and when I go back in two weeks the same thing that happened before is going to happen again. I am so nervous about this, in fact, that I woke up at 6 am and could not go back to sleep I was so worried that something was wrong with the baby. I kind of want to call my doctor and ask to be seen just for some reassurance, as I am not sure that I can deal with the anxiety of not knowing for the next two weeks. At the same time, I worry that my doctor will think I am crazy/paranoid for wanting to be seen without having bleeding or something like that. So what do you girls think? And what should I do? Is it normal to be this worried when PAL? Thanks for putting up with the rant.... :flower:

Oh hun it's so normal, I was exactly the same. I was almost in hysterics before my 12 week scan, I was so scared to be told baby had stopped growing but thankfully everything is fine. I had a hormone surge at around 11 weeks which resulted in me being even sicker but now it seems to be tapering off and it has scared me, but I try to rationalise it - we have to feel better at some point surely? x

thanks! I called my doc and got an appointment on wednesday to check on the baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"