Worried gender scan will disappoint me

ebannawuoyohw

Reaction score
I've booked a gender scan today.
I'm worried they will rush me, tell me wrong sex and give me rubbish pictures. It took a lot to convince my oh to let me book it.
I keep saying it'll be nice just to see baby so anything else is a bonus but I'm feeling anxious I don't know if it's because I'm pregnant or big stupid you know.
Meant to be excited but really not :(
Don't even know if it makes sense. Just don't want to have a bad experience.

I'm sure every place is a bit different, but we had a wonderful experience at ours. I'd say you'll have a great time. Places like that couldn't stay open if pregnant mamas weren't having a good time. We're an emotional bunch, and word travels fast. LOL

I know what you mean, my first one was fab (except my daughter crying through it because she wanted a sister lol) second was crap, she lost my pics before saving them to the USB, then when I got a free scan as an apology, baby was curled up and couldn't see him so my 4D pics were rubbish. If you aren't happy though, tell them. I have had many good experiences though.

Thanks ladies.

I need to stop stressing, it was amazing I love every second, and it was all fabulous so in future I'm going to tell my brain to shut up.

What she said! ^^^ :D

ETA: Never mind! I just saw your update in the gender prediction forum. Congratulations on your girly. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->