worried, in need of advise.

mummy2_1

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Me and my oh have decided to wtt/ttc.I put it this way as my oh is happy to do what ever I chose as it's me going through this journey even though we are doing it together again (have a lb of nearly2) we have talked and talked about having another child and we are both excited about completing our little family, but I'm so confused. Yesterday I was so excited to ttc, but today I'm more scared then excited and second guessing whether we should wait longer. There are so many pros and cons running round my head. I don't have any family or close friends I can talk to about this. We are very private people. Just need a little helpful advise.

Only you can decide but questions to ask, what age gaps do you want? Can you afford another? What are you scared of? It could just be nerves or it could be too soon but only you can know

I thought I was ready. We've gone through all these questions over and over. Financially yes, age gap? Will we ever get that just right, I want them close together so they are close and are still interested in similar play. I'm worried of the impact it will have on me and my son's relationship. The strain in my relationship with oh, I was very moany and hard to put up with during my first pregnancy, I.don't want to push oh or lb away

I think you should take a peek at the thread "How did having a baby change your life?" in the WTT forum. I have some of the same fears you do and reading that thread helped me feel more sure of our decision.

different age gaps suit different people. there is 51 weeks between my 2 and I love it.
there is 18 months between me and my sister and growing up we were best friends one minute and hated each other the next.
The other day I was talking to an elderly lady who have a 4 year age gap and she said she hated it, they never got on.
its normal to feel a little scared. I think maybe waiting a few more cycles really think about what it is your scared of,

Thanks ladies. All your advise and help is appreciated. I will take a look at that thread thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->