worried.. Never posted in here!

Elliered

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm new at this. I have been with my current boyfriend for two and a half years. since we have been together I have not been on any form of birth control, and we have been using the pull out method. I have had a bunch of scares, but have never been pregnant. We haven't ever TRIED to get pregnant, but we aren't preventing it. As of right now, I'm due for my period in five days. I have been super tired this month. I work at a hospital, so being tired is a given. But this week I have been getting home at five and sleeping until the next morning! Unusual for me. My boobs are very sore, which is usual before I start my period. I also have a stuffy nose. Maybe allergies? Also, really tmi, I've had bad diarrhea. I.can barely make it to the toilet! That is probably unrelated. I'm sure this is just another "you think your pregnant so your body thinks it is too". But the point of this post, is im worried that I won't be able to get pregnant. it has been two years of using the pull out method, and I feel like thats quite a while of using an "iffy" method and nothing happening! Just worried I won't be able to have kids!

:hugs:
That is an "iffy" method :laugh2: What I've gathered from my copious amounts of googling shit is essentially even in all the right circumstances a woman has a roughly 30% chance of getting knocked up.

If you're ready to "try" it wouldn't hurt to chart just one month or at least be more aware of what's going on....DH & I would ideally like to do unprotected sex the first few months, nothing too stressful but I do want to be aware at least of when my chances are greater.

I know easier said than done but don't stress too much, you haven't really "tried" to get pregnant....that sounds stupid. I can understand why you might think that way but from my side of things I think you'll be fin

As for your "symptoms".... Yeah, about that...I would go POAS right about now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->