Worried! Reduced Movement

firsttime83

Reaction score
I'm 34 weeks and the last few weeks I've been feeling body parts and strong jabs... on Friday I felt really strong movements and then the last few days she's been super quiet with lighter movements. She was breach the week before at my appointment, and I think she might be sideways now (can feel nothing near the top of my belly, which is how the left side used to be). Could she just be turning and adjusting? I do feel her moving, but it's just not like before and it worries me...

Call your doctor. Reduced movement is a reason to call. Definitely the KINDS of movements you feel get different as baby gets bigger, but you should still generally feel the same amount of activity.

(Yes, odds are probably good everything is FINE, but better safe than sorry if you're noticing less movement and are concerned.)

yeah, give the MW a call. My movements are different at the moment but my baby is head down and back to back so as she wiggles, they feel different.
Ive had to call today as baby has hardly moved all day, she moved non-stop yesterday and hardly anything today.
They told me to drink something cold, drink something hot and eat the most calorific sweet things I could find and lay on my side for 90 minutes with no TV or anything, just to concentrate on movements, so I did and within a few minutes she was back to normal almost!

Thanks ladies. I will definitely try the high calorie dessert tonight test (and enjoy it!)

Had a glass of cold water and sat here at work and paid attention and felt a nice big shift from baby. Felt amazing... of course I will continue to keep an eye on her and her patterns. Been so relaxed this whole pregnancy, and now the worries start. Can't wait for her to arrive!

ring your mw please. Its not worth leaving it till later x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->