Worried...:-S

pinkmac85

Mom & pregnant with #2
Reaction score
So a little about yesterday--from 12:30pm-8:30pm all LeeAnne did was SCREAM with the exception of eating every 3hrs! And when I say scream I mean to the point where she couldn't breath! I have no idea what her problem was! We fed her at 9:30pm and she took 4 1/2 oz and then fell asleep until 4:30am--7hrs woohoo!--now the problem is at 4:30am she woke up crying and I think it was because her arm was all twisted and caught in her sleeper and she wasn't happy about it so I decided I may as well feed her while she is up, well she took 2oz and fell back asleep and would NOT take anymore, I tried but it kept coming out the sides of her mouth, SO I put her down and she slept again until 8! I then had to FORCE her to eat 3oz at 8:30...so In 13 1/2 hrs (as its now 11:30am here) she has only had 5oz!! I'm worried this isn't enough and that something could be wrong???? She is sound asleep again and looks like she has NO intentions of getting up anytime soon to eat!
She usually takes 3-5oz every 3-4hrs. Could she not be eating because her 8hrs nonestop screaming? Maybe she has exahausted herself??? I also think she might be constipated because she hasn't pooped in over 24hrs, not sure if this is contributing to her not wanting to eat?

I'm really worried :(

could be that she exhausted herself and she's trying to recuperate from that. Have you tried changing her to see if it wakes her up long enough to eat? always works with Brianna.

archie has days like this...while theyre asleep theyre growing and sometimes they have a sleepy day and use some of their reserves...have you tried giving her a little water..it will ease your worry of her dehydrating and if she is a little consipated you could add a little sugar to it(i use 1/2 a teaspoon in 3oz) if her feeding doesnt pick up in about 24hrs or at any point she is difficult to wake up or seems floppier then i would take her to the docs to make sure shes not coming down with anythng hth xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->