worried sick

emz123

Reaction score
Hi All
I m/c at end of Oct and have just had a :bfp: I have worked out i am only about 4 weeks but i am worried sick as i have the same swollen stomach as last time and pains in my stomach. Has anyone else experienced this. I am so worried that i am going to m/c again. I already have 1 4 year old but worried that if it happens again i wont carry anymore!
Please help
x

hey CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I would be scared too but we need to take that chance to get a take home bub! I get really big really quick too, I think thats quite normal, and the pains are probably just things beginning to grow(but I am no doctor!)I used to get them too.Have you booked in for an early scan??? That should atleast put your mind to rest a bit!
FX for a sticky oneand CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

no not booked in for anything yet. I only found out yesterday and far too scared to do anything. I would be too early to see anything so think i may leave it till next week. Not even told other half yet as dont want to get his hopes up. My head is all over the place!

Congratulations!
Its normal to be scared after what happened last time. Be cautious, but positive. There is nothing to say that you will miscarry again. It all a numbers game. Tell your OH, share your joy (and if the worst was to happen, you could support each other). See your Doctor, book in for a 6 or 7 week scan (you might not get in though as its Christmas).
I have everything crossed for you, Hun.
Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months!
xx

Congratulations hun! Yes, pregnancy will not be as happy time for us but we are bound to feel like that, take care hun

congratulations! hope this ones a happy and healthy 9 months. try not to stress out too much and over analyze your symptoms everyone is different and each pg can be too :) take care of yourself, relax and put your feet up over the holidays and book in with the doctor when you can. alot of us on here would probably be too scared to get over excited again incase we were in for the same let down we know how you're feeling :hugs: but do try and stay positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->