Worried! Symptoms gone at 9 weeks! :-(

Yay so pleased it went well such a relieve ey! Oh sometimes they couldn't care less about a picture, when it's one of your priorities! They we're the same with our lb at his first scan, tech was vile, I was only 9wks so not much more than a blob but she didn't even try to get a decent pic :( not compared to the 9wk ones of the twins anyway :haha: we really can't :) hopefully before Christmas, well we want NT and that means it has to be before Boxing Day going by lmao which is what me put in my notes :) thanks hun :) xx

I am a bit of a pain in the arse for stressing over the little stuff but never had a successful 12 weeks scan. We had a separate screen to watch and baby gave us a wave and a preview of dance moves which made mecry like aproper girl but was just expecting a better quality pic that doesn't look like its been sent by fax machine. And the bloody woman was so awkward. Wrote a report saying age of baby and that EDD was discused which it wasn't. Was right funny about NT measurements had to look it up
When we got home. Different midwife took my blood and she was lovely, she said one of the members of staff had complained about her tattoos saying they were discussing and I'd put money on it was the cow I saw as she was fine till she realised me and my OH are heavily tattooed.
Don't get me wrong if she doesn't like tattoos that's her choice, I'm not one of these that are forcefull about tattoos. If someone doesn't like them fine but dont be an ass about it. And it certainly doesn't mean I'm entitled to a lesser quality of maternity care. Not my babies fault im a tattooed thug :dohh:lol

Eugh I hate people like that!! So judgemental! What does it matter that you wear art?? Should complained about her lol people should be more open nowadays, more people have ink than don't now, I love my tats and bugger anyone who looks down on me for them! It's their problem not mine :)

I wouldn't mind but the only two I have that are really visable relate to my MMC in may and a portrait of my dog who died in April. But she's a staffie so yet another reason to be looked down on.
Like I said I have no issue with people who don't like tattoos but there's a right and a wrong way to go about it. Pretty sure she wouldn't been happy if I treated her like garbage for looking like miss trunchable from matilda or that she looked like she needed a good bloody wash
I'm proud of my tattoos and won't let anyone try and make me feel bad or like I'm not human for showing the best way for me to grieve xx

You go girl! We have a staffie too! Softest thing ever :)

If you get her for your 20wk I'd make a point of saying something lol

I have one for my mc too, on the back of my neck, it's the infinity sign with family written in it and a butterfly with one pink and one blue wing :) xx

im gonna rquest a different site for my 20w scan, when i origionaly went to see my midwife at doc she asked me where id rather go and i thought hospital would be best option but going to ask for more info on the health centre she mentioned.
i loved my staffie there so amazing with kids and not an ounce of mean or nasty in them, she adored my nieces and nephews
aww tattoo sounds lovely hun, sad reason but beautiful art work xx

mines on old fashioned victorian broach on my hand, i felt really ugly and not womanly at all and really guilty that maybe id done something wrong so i wanted something really girly to remind me it wasnt my fault xx
also the words give and take across my knuckels as in the saying god gives with one hand and takes away with the other
IMG_0958.JPG

and this was the picture i had tattooed on my full forearm for my little angel kiara

Pink glitter.jpg

Is that a midwife centre? They sound lovely and much more relaxing! I don't have a choice, hospital or hospital lol
Bella tha same so soft :) we had planned on rescuing another next year but it wouldn't be fair now we're having twins! The money we planned on saving for a new fence will now go to a tandem pushchair lol
That's gorgeous! And so is Kiera :) our Bella is white but is covered in blue spots on her skin so they show through her coat :)

Kiara had brindle spots all over her coat. Especially when she had a bath haha. I don't think I could have another dog, we had kiara 13 years and I'm lost with out her. She was my best friend :'( xx please cherish ever second you have with bella and the little ones, there so amazing with kids. But it's a hard staffie shaped hole to try and fill xx

I think it's more a medical centre but because a lot of stuff out this was is so isolated there like minature hospitals xxx

I have a track record of not getting on with hospitals haha xx

Aww bless her <3 we do hun, we never fully appreciate what we have until it's gone! Bella is 4 now so we wanted a friend for her as she gets older, she loves my mums dog but she's now 9 and has health issues ontop of being a big dog, she just loves everyone lol

At the end if the day you need to do what is best for you and what makes you relaxed! My lb got stuck and we needed help so I don't think a birthing centre would accept me even if this was a singleton pregnancy, I'm happy to go to hospital, they were amazing the first time so I don't mind :) xx

Oh it's not for the birth. I'm consultant lead high risk due to my brain condition. It is literally just for the scans xx

Oh well that's alright then :) hope your condition isn't anything serious :flower: xx

It limits my pain relief options. Not allowed an epidural which suits me down to the ground but I'm also limited to 30mins pushing. If no baby by them I have to have a general and put to slep for c section xx bit worried x

That's a bit sucky! I had an epi with my lb and loved it! But I was also pushing for 2hrs with no epi as it wore off, hopefully you'll have a nice quick labour, couple of pushes and bubs will be out :) xx

I hope so. I'm just gonna fight the urge to push asking as I can so baba can get as low as possible. That with any luck may help shorten my pushing time xx

Fx!! I always just think, you know what it doesn't matter how they're delivered as long as baby and mum are safe! That's main goal at the end of it :) xx

Yeah I Defo agree there. I'm just a bit worried of needing a c section as it will be under a general and OH won't be allowed in. Don't like the thought of baby not going straight to one of us :( xx

Yh I understand that, must be scary but baby won't be away from either of you for long :) and will spend a long time in your arms after :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->