Worried that baby won't even grow

Gizzyy

Mummy to Izzy <3
Reaction score
I'm panicking about my 12 week scan already even though I'm still 8 weeks.. I've seen baby and HB once when I was just 6 weeks but I still can't help worrying that they will tell me it hasn't even grown. I think I'm just being paranoid as I have all the symptoms of sickness, stretching pains ect. Will your belly keep growing even if the baby hasn't grown? :(

I'm sure the run up to scans is a scary time for everyone. I had a MMC last year and had basically lost all my symptoms except my boobs were still a little bit sore and my tummy never really got past the bloat stage.

If you're still experiencing symptoms and your tummy is growing it sounds like you and baby are doing grand!

I have the same fear. I haven't seen my bean in almost a month. I go in for my 12 week appointment and I'm so scared they aren't going to be able to find a heart beat.... Even though I have flutters and nausea and sore boobs, and an extending tummy...

Me too, worried there won't be a heart beat n it'll be a mmc after I had a mc in August. Only time will tell I guess! X

I had the same worries for 12 and 20 week scan. Then as she started the ultrasound, there was my baby girl doing somersaults measuring perfect :)

I think it's just the unknown that's scary. Don't stress, baby is growing nice and strong! I literally had no pregnancy symptoms all 1st trimester too, so I thought for sure something would go wrong.. just common paranoia. No worries :) :hugs:

Just got my scan date! 6th December, the countdown begins! X

That's my biggest fear a mmc I know I still have all the symptoms but my 12 week scans seems a lifetime away right now lol. I'm sure our babies will all be fine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->