• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worried (TMI ahoy!)

MoonMelody

Reaction score
Hi, ladies. I'm nearly 17 weeks PP. I had a vaginal birth and ended up tearing even though I had an episiotomy. The midwives and docs never told me to what degree I tore.

To make a long story short, sex is still quite painful even nearly four months PP. I've had strange, jelly-like discharge for about a month now, and tonight it's been tinged pink. There's no odour.

At my six week check the doc told me that my episiotomy incision was sewn up a bit too tight, so I supposed I've just been assuming that's the cause of painful sex. But the painful sex + odd discharge + it now being tinged pink is starting to worry me. I don't think it's an infection because I haven't been feverish. My periods have been normal.

Any ideas?

I cant hep with the painful sex as 4 months and nearkly 2 weeks on sex brings me to tears. I had 4th degree tear and got cut. Hae you had a smear test? what BC do you use? x

Do you use BC? I had a depo jab and even though I was spotting before that I stopped for two weeks after I had the jab but started up again and haven't stopped bleeding since! I was paranoid too, but the doctors trying to convince me I'm just being silly as I was convinced I have something worse. But you know.. health anxiety and all.

Hopefully yours is just your hormones or BC or something, but if you're worried go to the doctor after christmas, I'm sure its not too much of a problem!! (for the record I didn't have a smear test done because it's been only two years since my last so they refused even though I have the irregular bleeding and pains)

Hope you're okay! :hugs:

Hi, ladies. Thanks for the replies. I'm starting to fear that I may have some sort of prolapse, which is really worrying me.

What kind of prolapse are you worried it is??

I'm not sure. It's just my guess in regards to my symptoms, especially the painful sex.

I'm not on any bc.

Sex is just now starting to feel good and James is almost 7 months old. Still hurts a little. I've been having itchiness and discharge, making me wonder if I have a yeast infection or something. Sex hurt A LOT at 4 months, there is hope it;ll get better. :)

Edited to add: I am not currently on any BC. Started the pill at 6 weeks, stopped after 2 months. And my signature says I had a 3rd degree tear at 8 weeks was when we finally attempted sex as recommended by my midwife to wait.

I really hope I can get an appointment with the doc tomorrow, as I'm now having cramping, too. Ugh. This is terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->