Worried updated

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
About babes 😢.. Just had a different mw out as mine is in annual leave. They had made my fundal high only 31cm 😞.. When I was as 34 too weeks ago & they have said baby isn't that engaged only 4/5ths. Now bp is on the rise too 150/80. Trying to stay calm but my so worried 😢😢got to have my growth scan moved to in a few days instead of the 25th

Sorry your stressed. Sure all will be fine xx I noticed last time I was pregnant different midwives measure quite differently, plus baby moving position a bit can mean there may be differences. Hopefully baby is growing perfectly in there for u.. Fingers crossed bp stays down too xx

Sorry your stressed. Sure all will be fine xx I noticed last time I was pregnant different midwives measure quite differently, plus baby moving position a bit can mean there may be differences. Hopefully baby is growing perfectly in there for u.. Fingers crossed bp stays down too xx

Thanks Hun 😘😘. I'm hoping that it is just the case. I thought that too. But the fact they are urgently scanning me when I have a scab book for in 2 weeks makes me feel uneasy.
Bp came down a bit but still up for me.. It was 140/78 after half an hour. I couldn't even use the worry factor coz she did bp first before measuring so I was blissfully unaware.
Baby was in Same position. I'm just hoping it was purely just to measurements xx

I honestly think fundal height measurements are crap. 2 weeks ago when one of the ob nurses was taking my fundal height and palpating, she said "wow, you've got a big baby in there!" Then this week as a different nurse was doing the same thing, she said "You're 36 weeks?! Baby must be tiny." Okay... That comment would have worried me like crazy if it weren't for the earlier nurse saying the exact opposite! My doctor is not worried at all. So I guess I won't either! I think fundal measurements are too subjective and therefore not really a good way to judge baby's growth.

Yeah I know.. Was just super worried coz my condition pre e causes the placenta to fail so was just worries something was wrong seems as they didn't think it could wait

I'm glad they're moving your growth scan up. I'm kind of in the same boat. My growth scan on Friday showed that she's measuring about 1.5 weeks behind... I have GD and while most people think of GD as only causing big babies, it can also cause failing placenta and smaller babies, so I'm sort of worried about the same thing right now. :/

Hope all is ok at the scan. They don't show us how its measured by weeks. Only by weight. He measured 4lb 2oz at 31+6 they said that was good. So now I'm worried that he could have lost weight 😞. Keep telling myself to stay positive. But until he is in my arms I will always worry. Hopefully at your scan it shows some good growth

I think worry is part of the whole pregnancy thing if you've ever had problems like we have, unfortunately. Let us know how your scan goes. When is it?

They will be calling tomorrow with a time to go in. It's an emergency one so probably be last min. And you Hun hope all goes well ok Friday!

All was fine, mw clearly didn't measure me properly he is 5lb 7oz 😝😃x

Thanks ladies! Now the only thing I have to worry about is my bp which I know is going to go up. Coz that's what always happens. But at least I know he is growing ok x

Great news genstome. Try not to worry and keep that BP down x

Thanks hun. The final stretch is always like this for me I'm a ticking time bomb. I know realistically he'll be here in the next few weeks. Just have to hope he stays out til at least 37 weeks. How things with you? x

Thanks hun. The final stretch is always like this for me I'm a ticking time bomb. I know realistically he'll be here in the next few weeks. Just have to hope he stays out til at least 37 weeks. How things with you? x

popping in from first trimester just to tell you that you're not alone! I had pre e 2x! And both times my Bp starts acting up at 32 weeks going up slowely from there. I also swell and gain lots of weight quickly. I literally thought I was the only person ever to get pre e twice! I just know the same will happen again this time and I'll be ready... Hope all goes smoothly for you Hun. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->