Worried

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started having more pain on my left side so they asked me to come and they will do the ultrasound. I'm scared :(

So after using bathroom I noticed little brown discharge. I called my Dr. but the office is already closed for today. I will have to keep an eye on it and if I notice more I will have to go to the ER :( Bummer

Thinking of you hopefully it will be nothing to worry about huge hugs xxx:hugs:

Hoping for good things for you! I know it's hard but do try not to panic too much. Just relax and remember it may be a sign of a regular pregnancy too! Who knows how your body will react. Keeping fingers crossed for you!

As a sidenote, i had really bad abdominal pain and bleeding at 11 weeks and thought i was miscarrying. Turns out they couldnt figure out why and i now have a perfectly healthy baby. I don't want to give you false hope, but hopefully that will help you relax a bit :)

Thank you. I just got an a couch and I am watching Americas Next Top Model ;) Will try to keep myself distracted.

Thread closed per forum rules and TOS:

Duplicate posting (submitting the same message more than once) is not permitted.

OP please continue to update your other thread here so others can keep track of you :hugs: Good luck

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-club/1884651-worried.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"