Worried

koshka

Reaction score
I had dye test done on May 16th due to previous ectopic pregnancies. Thankfully everything went good and I was told my remaining tube is clear :) We were able to start trying right away so of course we didn't waist our time ;) I got positive pregnancy test on June 2nd. I went to get my hcg checked today and it was only at 37. The nurse told me it is low but we did test really early so she didn't want me to worry about anything yet. I'm going back on Monday to re check my hcg level. I don't really know when I ovulated because each month AF comes at different times. My last period was on May 7th. I don't know what to think and I am trying to be positive but it's hard because of what happened before. What do you think? Too low for a viable pregnancy?

I'd definitely not count you out. Some women on here had their first bfp with a beta of 7!! So a beta of 37 could be perfect. If it doubles like it's meant to I'm sure you'll be fine :)

I have no idea how to answer you.. except for we got AF and BFP on the same day! Congrats!

My feeling is that it's just really early. My doctor didn't even want to see me so early. It'll be ok! <3

Thank you girls! I'm trying to stay positive and I'm testing in the am to see if the lines do get darker ;) Today I got faint positive with EPT and with first response the line was darker than yesterday ;) Still crossing my fingers!

I would guess, for now, that its just so early and thats why you got the lower hCG result. :hugs:

do not worry for something you do not know, it's bad for your health. be patient and you will find out

Well when I woke up this morning I've noticed that my pregnancy symptoms are not as strong as they were yesterday. The same thing happened to me last time and I ended up having another ectopic pregnancy. I'm preparing myself for Monday.

symptoms come and go especially very early on. A 37 very early is completely fine. I've had HCG's done with every pregnancy (except the 1st) and my lowest hcg was 25 - that pregnancy resulted in my healthy 3 year old son. Don't give up hope just yet... I completely understand preparing yourself and keeping your guard up, but you will know a lot more from the 2nd HCG. Good Luck.

Thank you scarolinarn04 for your encouraging words! I've been crying this morning but keep telling myself that everything will be ok. I will keep you posted and let you know about my results on Monday. I mean my breasts are still sore a little so maybe. Ahhhh 3 more days...

My sister had low level n they couldn't c baby in sac. She had been told her lo was a miscarriage. She still pregnant now n is due in august. They don't always know what they talking about xxx

You are right smithface24. Im staying positive and hoping the best. My symtoms came back so im very happy :) Only few more days and I will know more :)

I don't have personal experience but didn't want to read and run. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :hugs: symptoms coming back is a good sign.

Thank you Essie! I was never so happy to have sore breasts ;)

Thank you Guppy051708 :)! I'm still going back on Wednesday to b sure it keeps going up.

Thank you :) I think if everything will be fine on wednesday I will finally be able to actually be super happy and excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->