Worried

If my maths is correct you're doubling at the perfect rate :D

Thank you ladies! Yes, they went up nicely. Hopefully the same thing happens on Wednesday ;)

Well I think I might have another ectopic :( I started to feel some discomfort on my left side. It doesn't hurt but I can tell something is going on. I'm really sad and mad. I'm getting my hcg checked tomorrow so I might be able to see a doctor.

Don't panic. I had discomfort on one side too but it was just the implantation site and baby was comfy cozy and safe. I had it periodically until my uterus lifted out the pelvic cavity x

:hugs: i really hope its not that hon.
Just wanted to echo PP though, ive had that discomfort with all my babys. With that said, def get it checked out. Always follow your instincts.

I'm trying to stay calm but the fear of ectoping happening again is stronger. If I will still feel that tomorrow and my hcg will not be good I'm definitely going to see a doctor. It was my last chance of getting pregnant naturally so I was really hoping that this time will the lucky one.

Koshka just caught up with your thread. I remember u from your previous ectopic. Just wanted to reassure u a bit.. When I fell pregnant with this little one I had lots of pain on my previous ectopic site, and despite my doubling hcg I almost convinced myself it was another ectopic. But it wasn't. And actually.. Although I had almost convinced myself something was wrong.. I think deep in my heart I knew it was ok.. Despite the pain I was having. They told me the pain was because I'd release the egg from the ectopic side, and also due To scar tissue from the ectopic.
Anyways I hope all goes well at your appointment. Will be thinking of u xxx

Thank you Dollybird! Congrats on your pregnancy :)! I'm really hoping that that's what the problem is. Every little thing I feel makes me nervous. I don't want to be negative and all crazy but it scares me. I really thought that everything will be ok. We got pregnant right after the dye test so I took it as a good sign. Still hoping everything goes well with this pregnancy :) Will let you know tomorrow what my hcg was.

I'm sure all will be fine. I have a good feeling about it. It's normal to be worried, especially after having previous losses.. It will get easier though. The fear won't go away completely but it will lessen as your pregnancy progresses xxx

I went in early today so hopefully I will get the results earlier than last time. What wonder me is that I actually have some discomfort on both sides. Today my right side is annoying and left I can feel something only once in a while. They removed majority of the right tube and I was told that it's not working anymore so why do I feel anything? In the morning I woke up with some cramping and it went away after 30 minutes. I keep forgetting about it until I feel something. Hoping for good news.

As soon as your become pregnant your body begins to change.. It's possible the pain on your tubeless side is caused by scar tissue being stretched/irritated by the pregnancy.. And of course the pain on the other side will prob be from ovulation. Try not to worry. Got my fingers crossed for you today! Xxx

And remember mild cramping is normal in pregnancy.. Especially early on. It's just everything changing, and that little egg is burrowing in nice and snug and establishing itself. I stressed a lot about cramping in the first tri.. And the second.. But as long as no bleeding, and as long as its bearable, then it's usually normal xxx

You are absolutely right :) Will let you know as soon as I know something :)

thanks for the update :flower:

i def had cramping, especially w my first sticky.
Hoping all is well. it must be scary and stressful :hugs:

My hcg went up from 141 to 311 :) I told them about the pain and I was told it might be due to the early pregnancy and try not to worry about anything yet. I'm going back on Monday for my first ultrasound. I guess I'm 5 weeks 1 day :)

Thank you! I think I will be fully relived when the doctor says that the little one is in the right place ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->