Worried

i agree with her ^^.
I had brown spotting in 3 out of 4 of my pregnancys, especially early like that.

thinking of you.
sounds like you have some good plans to keep busy this weekend.

I had 3 episode of brown spotting between 5 - 16 weeks!! Completely harmless. Can be left over from implantation and as uterus grows it pushes it out causing spotting. As long as it not fresh red try not to worry too much xxx

That's what I'm keeping eye on. Did you spot a lot or just a little?

Quite a bit. Lasted a couple of days each time it happened.. First time I was about 6 weeks, second time I was 8 weeks, and third I was about 15 weeks pregnant. It was light tan in colour. Xxx

Ok. Thank you. I just noticed it was more than last time and not as dark. Hopefully it won't change into regular color.

Yeh each time I used bathroom. Got scanned each time and each time no cause really found.. They told me it was either left over from implantation or a small "bruise" next to the implantation site. So nothing to worry about.
On the other hand with the ectopic I bled fresh red blood with clots.. And was very sore. And when that eased off I had a dark dark brown, almost black, thick discharge. Xxx

Hmmmm I see...No clots and pain is not getting worse, still the same. Did you go to the hospital right away or did you wait a little? Sorry for asking so many questions!

I waited and phoned when they were open. They never even had me come in right away I think I maybe waited a day or two for a scan each time it happened. Xxx

Ok. My app is on Monday so I'm hoping it won't get worse till than. I don't reaaaly want to go to ER. I'm still paying off my last visit.

Alls well that was well though. This little man is fine, and I'm sure your wee bean is fine too. Stay positive! We're all rooting for you! Xxx

Thank you! I will and I am so thankful for all of you!!!!

So I don't have good news. My hcg went down to 260 doc couldn't' see anything in my uterus and because of the pain I'm having and bleeding I was diagnosed with ectopic pregnancy again :( I'm going back tomorrow morning for another blood work and will probably end up getting MTX shot.

Oh Koshka I'm so so sorry :hugs: can't believe it I was so sure it was going to be better news for u this time round. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->