Worried

Yes this coming Monday. At 8 another blood draw and at 11 ultrasound. It might be still too early to see anything but at least we can make sure hcg is still raising.

Brilliant news! And your numbers look fab!! I think you got yourself a sticky, and most importantly, well placed bean there!! Once you've had your scan you'll feel so much better xxx

I started having more pain on my left side so they asked me to come and they will do the ultrasound. I'm scared :(

Hope it goes ok chick. Remember it might still be too early to see anything so don't worry if u don't xxx

Thank you girls :)!

They couldn't really see much because my hcg is not high enough but they said that I’m on a high risk for another ep because of my history and pain I am having now. If the pain won’t get worse and I won’t start bleeding my next app is on Monday at 11.

Try not to worry (easier said that done and I know it's so cliche for me to say that) but even with the pain it doesn't mean it's ectopic again. I was really sore during the first few weeks of this pregnancy, and as I said I was convinced it was another ectopic. Hope u have something on this weekend to keep you busy and keep your mind off things?? Xxx

I need to take care of my friends cat and maybe I will work with my husband this weekend. I started having pain in my left shoulder...I am falling apart ;)

Dollybird did you have any shoulder pain with your ep?

No none.. But.. At th beginning of this pregnancy I was convinced I had shoulder pain.. I mean I was absolutely sure I did.. And phoned the hospital. But the reassured me the shoulder pain associated with an ectopic wouldn't occur till later on in the pregnancy.. At 4-5 weeks it would be too early to cause that, or so they told me. You've not had any bleeding or anything have u? Xxx

I did but I think it was due to the ultrasound because it's gone now. Dr told me that there's no internal bleeding because he would be able to see that in the pics.

Well that's good. Try and keep nice and busy this weekend. I'm sure everything will be fine. Your numbers look good and the pains can be normal. I know how terrifying it is, felt so terrified and desperate to know what was happening when I was in your position. The wait is terrible. But Monday will come, and you appointment will come, and once you know your little bean is snuggled correctly then you'll breathe a big sigh of relief xxx

So after using bathroom I noticed little brown discharge. I called my Dr. but the office is already closed for today. I will have to keep an eye on it and if I notice more I will have to go to the ER :( Bummer

Loads of women have a harmless brown discharge in first tri :hugs:

Thank you for lots of encouraging words and sticking here with me :)! I feel like I'm going crazy!

Also, if your scan was internal the brown spotting is probably caused by that. Brown blood is old enough that if it was inter-uterine it would have been seen on the scan while it was fresh x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->