Worried

Soontobe7

Reaction score
Hi...hoping for some insight if anyone else has gone through this. I had my tubes tied in 2000 and then reversed in 2005 due to complications with the original tubal ligation. I wasn't trying to have a baby at the time and was told my tubes were so severely damaged I couldn't get pregnant. I ended up with a couple of tubal pregnancies that I was given MTX shot to take care of. In 2009 I ended up pregnant again had severe pain in my right side and landed in emergency surgery for what they thought was another tubal but it ended up being a ruptured cyst and I had a normal pregnancy! My baby boy is now 3 since then I have had one miscarriage and then ended up pregnant again in February again severe pain ended up in surgery and this time it was a ruptured ectopic that resulted in my right tube being removed completely. So on August 12 I took a test I was 4 days late and feeling sick the test was positive. Needless to say I'm confused and scared I had an hcg test on the 13th and the number was 349 then I had another one on the 15th and it was 914 and my progesterone only 11.6! I'm soo scared that it may be an ectopic. I am having strong pregnancy signs I'm nauseated a lot, really tired, boobs hurt, sense of smell strong, and I'm having extra discharge. I am goin on vacation in a week and am nervous I will end up in the hospital :( if anyone has any advice I'd love to hear it!

Given your history I'd contact nearest early pregnancy support team and get an early internal ultrasound just to be on the safe side. They'll be able to tell where the implantation has occured, if in the womb, from about 5.5 weeks.
Good luck, x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->