worried

mum2jaydon

Reaction score
I found out I was pregnant a few says ago, but only on the off chance I had a spare test in the cupboard 2 days before af.

I'm feeling rather worried that I have no symptoms stall I should be 4 weeks 1day today, I had mmc this time last year and I'm terrified even with that pregnancy I knew I was pregnant because my nipples always get sensitive when I'm pregnant.

I know they say that every pregnancy is different but I can't help but worry :(

I am in the same boat as you! I have had several early losses and am always on edge until I hit my "safe" point. People have suggested buying a ton of IC's and watching the progress to be sure HcG is rising but it seems a little more stressful. If some of the IC's had less dye than the others or something and got lighter one day it would be instant panic. I think all we can do is pray, pray, and pray some more. And just in case I will pray for you too :hugs:

Congratulations!

I know it's hard, but try and relax! The only symptoms I had were sore breasts until right around my six week mark. Even my nipples weren't all that sore until rather recently. Sometimes it just takes a little longer for everything to start kicking in, IF they even kick in at all. Maybe you will be lucky and go without any symptoms!

I know what you're going through. I had a MMC last year too and had zero symptoms with that pregnancy. I will start by saying a lot of the pregnancy websites say morning sickness usually starts around 6 weeks. So maybe you're just early still?

I had all the same concerns as you because I too have had no symptoms this pregnancy. I was sick as a dog with all of my boys by 6 weeks. And had a ton of symptoms with them early on. And I have nothing this time around. I had nothing with my MMC last year so I've been a wreck with worry that something was wrong with this baby too. BUT, I had my 8 week ultrasound this morning and there is a very healthy baby in there with a nice strong heart beat. So, my point is... I guess every pregnancy is different. My doc reassured me that having no symptoms is NOT a sign that something is wrong. A ton of women don't get symptoms and go on to have healthy babies. Try not to stress as it's not good for baby...(I know, easier said than done). Hang in there!

Thanks ladies, it's so hard to try not to worry, just so stressed at the moment in the middle of moving house and Xmas coming up aaahhhh lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->