Worried

JWhit13

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I got my bfp on Tuesday night. By Friday night the line was just as dark as the control line! Now it's Sunday morning and I took another test at 5 AM to make sure my hcg levels are rising and the test line was slightly less dark as 36 hours ago. I think I'm only 4 weeks and a few days so not very far along. The only other symptoms Iv had has been slightly tender breasts and some very mild inconsistent cramping. Iv been drinking a lot of water and the test I took today was smu but I hadn't drank anything in between fmu and smu since it was only about 30 min apart. Do you think the slightly less dark of a line is a sign I'm going to miscarry? I have a dr appt thurs but am driving myself crazy in the meantime.

I don't think so. There are a lot of factors that can effect the colour. These tests are not meant to measure the increase just the existence. If your concerned you could try the digital tests that measure the level but I think you would have to give it 2 weeks between tests and you might already be at the top end so may not work. they estimate time since conception based on levels of hcg but every woman is different.

I did the cb digi on Saturday and it said 1-2 weeks since conception. Which would make me about 4 weeks along.

Ok so just try again after a week and see if it has increased. only way to know for sure though is blood tests and ultrasounds. I have miscarried and I know how scary it is to be in early pregnancy i'm 4+5 but the best thing to do is relax and try to keep busy with other things for the next 2 months.. I wish you all the best.

Hi hun, I can imagine the worry!
Try to relax as best you can while you're having to wait. That's great you did a digi too as pp said those are the only ones which can tell you you're hcg is actually rising.
Why don't you do another digi on Wed/Thur - If your hcg is doubling every 2 days I bet it'll say 2-3 by then?
In the meantime, lots of love and deep breaths. PM me if you need any advice/wanna chat - It's worrying stuff (and exciting too) x

Thanks ladies. Have a dr appointment Thursday so hopefully he can tell me something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->