Worried

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
Have backache right by my tailbone 😕 worried. I just have this awful feeling. I'm still having very light pink discharge 😞.
Just reminds me so much of my last mc. Don't know what to do with myself. Don't know how I'm going to remind sane these next few days!

I know I have a tilted womb. But I'm only just over 5weeks. Surely backache this early isn't good? Anyone having this.. I talk to dh but he just says babe it's fine stop condemning it. I just wish I had Ms now then I would feel a bit more confident that everything is ok. It's not like I can even get a scan. Coz there won't be anything really to see at this point. Please ladies I need some reassurance or stories for wisdom here 😢

I know this seems obvious but whether this pregnancy progresses or not is totally out of your control lovely, noone can say anything that will reassure you and having been there twice before i know how truly crap it is. I hope everything works out for you xx

I know this seems obvious but whether this pregnancy progresses or not is totally out of your control lovely, noone can say anything that will reassure you and having been there twice before i know how truly crap it is. I hope everything works out for you xx

Yeah it's not nice. I just wondered if anyone else was having backache by the tailbone. That's all, I know is in gods hands. What will be will be. Still can't help but go out of my mind argh! 😞

Have the worst heartburn ever. Hoping that's something 😕xx

I have backache already. Its going to be a long 7 months if my back is sore already 😓 try not to worry x

Backache is very normal...i had lower backache very early. Backache has nothing to do with a mc so its nothing to worry about :) as for the spotting its very normal at 5 weeks. You would be surprised at how many people get spotting at that time and baby still is ok. They say as long as you are not bleeding to where you need to change your pad every hour its fine.

Backache is very normal...i had lower backache very early. Backache has nothing to do with a mc so its nothing to worry about :) as for the spotting its very normal at 5 weeks. You would be surprised at how many people get spotting at that time and baby still is ok. They say as long as you are not bleeding to where you need to change your pad every hour its fine.

Thank you! Glad I'm not alone. The little symptoms I am having I'm trying to not grab hold of with both hands. The last time I had backache the next day I bleed red. But it was only once quickly went brown then not a whitey pinky discharge (tmi)
Wish tomoz was Tuesday already! xx

I had really bad lower backache for weeks 4-5 everyday. It's not so bad now but still the odd day when it's bad

I had really bad lower backache for weeks 4-5 everyday. It's not so bad now but still the odd day when it's bad

Thank you 😃. Feeling a little better about it. Trying to stay positive but my mind wonders a bit. Been having cramping too this evening. Nothing painful. But defo there.
Come on Tuesday! Why does there have to be Monday! 😂😂

Honestly back ache isn't always a sign of miscarrige, I have had it in my losses but I've also had it this pregnancy and baby is fine. In my losses the backache was more radiating pain across my whole lower back, rather than tailbone pain. Try not to worry yourself, I know it's easier said than done.

I'm 8 weeks and still suffering a bit from backache and have been intermittently from about week 5. I had no idea it was a problem to be honest :/

Your ligaments soften in pregnancy and it can make things easy to injure and make them tender too x

Your ligaments soften in pregnancy and it can make things easy to injure and make them tender too x

Also I am lifting a very heavy 6month old. Suppose that could be it. Have been on my feet a lot today x

Honestly back ache isn't always a sign of miscarrige, I have had it in my losses but I've also had it this pregnancy and baby is fine. In my losses the backache was more radiating pain across my whole lower back, rather than tailbone pain. Try not to worry yourself, I know it's easier said than done.

Well it is sort of is my lower back. But I would say low enough that's it by my tailbone. I know I'm just trying to stay sane

I'm 8 weeks and still suffering a bit from backache and have been intermittently from about week 5. I had no idea it was a problem to be honest :/

Thank you. That's a bit more comforting as your 8weeks.
And if you have been having it too and all is well 😃 think I just need to find something else to do with my time other and sit here worrying. I'm ok during the day well better coz I'm so busy with the kids I barely have enough time to use the loo 😂😂.
But when they go to bed. I'm left with my thought rattling around in my brain x

I know its hard not to worry...i worried a bit in the early first tri as ive heard lots of things. Im now 19 weeks tomorrow and baby is still doing great even with almost no symptoms.

I know its hard not to worry...i worried a bit in the early first tri as ive heard lots of things. Im now 19 weeks tomorrow and baby is still doing great even with almost no symptoms.

Really?! Omg I could kiss you. I was hoping someone would say that. Coz the only symptoms I have is heartburn, constipation, backache, occasionally shooting pains in my bbs and cramping. Nothing really to write home about. But hearing your little baby is doing great feels me full of hope x

It gives me hope too! As i say....I have some cramping occasionally (mild and lasts about 5-10 mins most days) and mild lower backache. I'm waiting for the nausea to kick in and it really hasn't in a big way....I feel nauseous if I eat too much and that's it! Not sure if that's even pregnancy related?! I had a scan at 7 weeks and all was great...the right size and a healthy heartbeat :) I'm just praying that all stays ok xxx

Yeah all i have is a bad gag reflex here and there, feeling tired and occasionally a sore lower back and lots of bathroom trips. Never did i get morning sickness. It was scary though at 5.5 weeks as i had bright red spotting that lasted a couple hrs. But then i read up on how common it was. I didnt worry about it once it went away, and then saw baby was all good a few weeks later. Its so hard to not worry sometimes. Its so reassuring to use my doppler and see baby at scans.

I've had backache all the way through so far and it was the same with DD (who is 5). Try not to worry (easier said than done i know!)

Well the test line is getting darker than the control line. So hopefully things are looking good tomorrow. I know I should put the tests down but I had some left over. So what's the harm? Backache has gone and been replaced with a very bad headache that has been there since I went to bed last night and was there when I woke up for a loo In the night. I have very thing crossed for tomorrow x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back