• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worried

mazee71

surprise #5
Reaction score
that if I'm not pg then it's official I'M NUTS

I'm 8 dpo today I've been cramping pretty much since O, my boobs are slightly tender but every so often the nipples tingle/burn. My right nipple is a lot larger all of a sudden and last night before I got in the shower I noticed that I had sprung a leak from right nipple - its been over 6 years since I last breastfed - what the hell is that about??? Had mild heartburn for the last 2 days. Snotty, clumpy/stringy yellow cm. One minute I want to cry, then I'm trying not to bite OH's head off.

Got this almost constant tugging/poking/scratching sensation mainly in my left side about 2 inches in from my hip bone and running down to my pubic bone.

I even POAS this afternoon and not a dicky bird.

Help me I've lost the plot.

I hope it develops into something positive soon! I had loads of cramping after ovulation last cycle, too, and nada -- just a longer luteal phase. :-/ This cycle, nothing! Less than a week to go now.

ahhh, too soon to test... you seem to have great preg symptoms! Good luck!

You wouldn't think I've got 3 children with all these questions - but all 3 were conceived when I was ntnp so wasn't clocking every little thing.

I think I may get OH to lock me in a cupboard until AF is due, he may welcome that the mood I've been in :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->