worried...

K

kellysays2u

I don't know what going on... lately I have been so worried for no apparent reason. I have had no bleeding but have had light cramping but for some reason I cant help but think maybe I have lost baby. I keep thinking I am feeling him/her but I am not so sure anymore... Is this just me being paranoid. Symptoms still seem to be here but I guess its just hard to know cause i dont even see my midwife at all this month. Not till the tenth. I want to just no that he/she is ok. I don't know if I could lose another baby. After the first miscarriage I am just so worried neither my bf or I could get through it again. Or if we could stay together through it. I just don't know what to do right now... I can't get to the doctors as its almost an hour away and we have no money for gas right now as I dont get paid till next week because I just started my job.

Kelly

i wish i knew what to suggest.
i know i did the same thing, i was always getting really worked up convinced there was something wrong, because i was cramping, no blood, no sore boobs, no NOTHING.. i was completely symptom free minus cramping... it was over 2 weeks of that, and then i finally had my first ultrasound, and i am ok now knowing that peanut is doing good!

just try and take your mind off of it.. i'm sure everything is fine, and just keep a positive outlook even though it is really hard..

I just feel like crap too... All this pain... My hips kill me when i lie on my side and it stinks... Lying on my stomach doesn't work and lying on my back is just uncomfortable. I just want everything to be ok. I have already had my first ultrasound and they said everything looked great. I am just worried when I go in on the 10th for my 18 week ultrasound everything wont be ok... I want my little baby to be ok and thats it...

Awwwww! I know the feeling! I am CONSTANTLY worrying!!!! Even after having my ultrasound I still worry!! I think until the baby comes we will always be worrying about something :)
Just try and relax and enjoy pregnancy, it goes by much to fast!!

ahh, kelly, you have two of the biggest worriers backing you up. i know it's hard not to, if you ever need to vent, or have a little freak out, feel free to message me! i do it all the time!

Ohhh Kelly,
I am the same... i have already had my 1st Ultrasound and i was worrying ALL the time before that...
But since that Ultrasound i am doing alot better...
I know it is easier said then done but please try and not worry... if you worry all the time you will convince yourself and your body that something is wrong..and you dont need that stress now.... If there was something wrong your body would tell you some way...
"I know i know" your saying... it is easy for me to sit here and write this when i have to believe it also myself...
Chin up and remember we All know what your going through and we are all here for you when ever you wanna chat!!!!!
*Hugs*

ahh, kelly, you have two of the biggest worriers backing you up. i know it's hard not to, if you ever need to vent, or have a little freak out, feel free to message me! i do it all the time!

lol trust us Kelly..Nat and I are CONSTANTLY worried..I think everyday we talk about something that is worrying us lol

Is there any chance your midwife can come out to your home to see you, i'd recomend investing in a doppler you can get them for 20 quid and they really put your mind at rest which it sounds like you need. xxx

I am thinking of when I get my first pay check renting a Doppler from the local womens heath resource center as they do that. The midwife cant come out but I found that there is a midwife center really close to where i am... all though not with the same hospital I may get some reassurance. I swear I worry more then I should about everything. Just after the miscarriage i just cant help but feel that something going wrong... Maybe if bubs would just MOVE.

aww it won't be long, must be so hard with past experience though, hang in there babe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->