Worried

Angel21

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm a bit worried really, I've had period pain like twangs since I have been 4 weeks or so, which is supposed to be normal. But today I have a strange light brown...almost light beige discharge. It's not blood, and there are no bad pains, just the usual discomfort/twangs I've been getting, but I'm still worried :cry:

Id say go to the hospital or EPU, pain along with change is discharge is something to be a bit alarmed about and get checked out, hopfully its nothing to worry about but best to be on the safe side hun
Xx

Its early but I am sure you are ok. It could be implantation bleeding making its way out. Bleeding can be normal or not normal. I would still ring youre doctor. I had bad cramping and bleeding and my bubs is fine.

Aww hun ive know experience of it my self but from what ive read on here woman have had anything from tiny spots of blood to quite a lot and still been fine...

...and it may just be some discharge, i would go and get checked out just to be on the safe side xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

id go to the drs and they may sent u for a scan, this happened to me, then i had a scan and saw baby with a heartbeat in the sac, but my first pregnancy i had this and it then went to blood and ended in a m/c, but u should be fine as youve had no blood.
x

Thanks ladies for your answers. It's not happened since, only the once, and only a small light beige stain in my pants (sorry TMI) When I wiped there was nothing there, and when I checked with my finger (sorry...TMI again!!!!) the CM was white and creamy. If it happens again tomorrow I'll go get it checked out. Maybe I panicked and saw something worse than was actually there? :blush:

hey hun i also just went to e.r last friday i started to bleed brown blood and got so scared i ran out the house. had my first ultra sound at er and baby was fine the bleeding stopped late that night. wish you luck hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->