Worried

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Angel21, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Angel21

Angel21 Mummy to Joseph and Jacob

Hi all,
    I'm a bit worried really, I've had period pain like twangs since I have been 4 weeks or so, which is supposed to be normal. But today I have a strange light brown...almost light beige discharge. It's not blood, and there are no bad pains, just the usual discomfort/twangs I've been getting, but I'm still worried :cry:

2. LongRoadAhead

LongRoadAhead ♥Due 06/05/09♥

Id say go to the hospital or EPU, pain along with change is discharge is something to be a bit alarmed about and get checked out, hopfully its nothing to worry about but best to be on the safe side hun
    Xx

3. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

Its early but I am sure you are ok. It could be implantation bleeding making its way out. Bleeding can be normal or not normal. I would still ring youre doctor. I had bad cramping and bleeding and my bubs is fine.

4. Cariad_bach

Cariad_bach mum to 2 boys and 2 girls

Aww hun ive know experience of it my self but from what ive read on here woman have had anything from tiny spots of blood to quite a lot and still been fine...

...and it may just be some discharge, i would go and get checked out just to be on the safe side xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5. juliespencer9

juliespencer9 Well-Known Member

id go to the drs and they may sent u for a scan, this happened to me, then i had a scan and saw baby with a heartbeat in the sac, but my first pregnancy i had this and it then went to blood and ended in a m/c, but u should be fine as youve had no blood.
    x

6. Angel21

Angel21 Mummy to Joseph and Jacob

Thanks ladies for your answers. It's not happened since, only the once, and only a small light beige stain in my pants (sorry TMI) When I wiped there was nothing there, and when I checked with my finger (sorry...TMI again!!!!) the CM was white and creamy. If it happens again tomorrow I'll go get it checked out. Maybe I panicked and saw something worse than was actually there? :blush:

7. lilmomof3

lilmomof3 pregnant with #4

hey hun i also just went to e.r last friday i started to bleed brown blood and got so scared i ran out the house. had my first ultra sound at er and baby was fine the bleeding stopped late that night. wish you luck hun