worried

foxyroxie

Reaction score
I dont no if im just being silly or not

Riley had his first bittle this morning and he brought it all back up about 5 mins later literally the milk i gave him a cuddle for a while whilst we watched cbeebies what we normally do he got up at 6am so normally wants to go back sleep about 8 but at 7.10 he was normally asleep on me which is strange normally wants to be on his tummy in his cot.

anyway he woke at 8.45 he was heaving but nothing was coming up he was going bright red bless him :( gave him some calpol and about 20 mins later gave him another bottle didnt want to give him weetabix just incase so hes had that kept it down but still v v v v cuddly and tired literally head down laying on my chest and now hes asleep.

ive put him on my bed to keep a eye on him dont want to leave him he woke up when i put him down jibber jabbered for about 20secs and then fell asleep on his own on his back normally he will cry and cry till hes on his front...

its just not like him

hes just woke up and brought more milk up

You know your own baby if your worried ring docs and get him checked out xxx

hes asleep again now!! hes got docs at 2.30

do i try and give him his solids even though hes bringing his milk up?

oh no! I really have no advice but I wanted to say that I hope he gets better soon. Poor thing. :hugs:

Definitely sounds like he has a bug. Perhaps try giving him some water to drink as well. The bad thing about milk is when one is sick, it curdles in one's stomach but they need their nutrients too.

Hope he feels better soon! :hugs:

been doctors and hes got a virul infection all hes doing is sleeping i feel so useless :(

At least his sleeping soundly instead of being awake and ill(IYKWIM)....the sleep will be helping to make him better.
If your ever not satisfied with drs diagnosis you could always ring NHS direct x

:hugs: oh sweetie poor riley, get better little man, maddi too sends big :hugs: hope he feels better soon sweetie, don't feel useless, you're there for him, what more could he want :hugs: x x x i do no how horrible it is when you can't make them better though :hugs: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->