Worried.

OnErth&InHvn

Mom to 4
Reaction score
My last loss was 9/23/09 and i remember everything i went through. The HPT took forever to get darker, i knew i was Preg but they werent getting darker and they were taking a long time. My symptoms suddenly disappeared after having weird symptoms anyway...Then the world came crashing down when the baby's HB stopped after we saw it and heard it. :(

Im 3w5d and i knows its early, but im worried. Im worried the tests wont get super dark (they are darker so far). Im worried ill go to the dr and theyll tell me i already lost the baby. Im worried i wont want to hear the HB or see it because of what happened last time. Will these feelings get better over time? is it possible to not worry?

:hugs: I don't think the worry will ever completely go away, but hopefully it will get better after the first trimester.

I am like you worried that history is going to repeat itself. Will your Dr. do serial blood tests for you. Mine is doing hcg quants and it is reassuring to find out the numbers are going up. Although I don't think I will be completely reassured until I see a heartbeat on a U/S (our baby had stopped growing by the time I had an U/S last time). Even then I think I will be anxious for the first few OB appointments, until I hear the heartbeat on the doppler.

I hope you can let go of some of your worries and enjoy your pregnancy!

Stress is bad for the baby so try to relax. I know easier said then done. Have them do recurrent bloodwork to watch the levels rise. Then ask for an early ultrasound. I just did mine yesterday at 6 weeks. Seeing the heartbeat helped ease my stress. Good luck xxx

I'm so sorry hunnie! I know how it feels. Take some time to recoup. If you need to talk pm me. I'll be thinking of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->