worried!?!

cinnamum

Mumof_7_PREG W#8
Reaction score
hello. :cry:
this is the reason i am wtt... sorry if this is tmi... :blush:
6 months ago i gave birth to my beautiful daughter... TJ, the delivery was long and i found it, not as painful as most people explained. though labour lasted 4 days! so i was induced to speed things up!
i didn't know what sex the baby was and was so excited! :happydance: where i had been awake for so long i was too tired to push :dohh: when the time came. and was told... "the babies heart rate is dropping, we need to deliver this baby NOW! through c-section or forceps. if the forceps aren't successful we'll have to give you a c-section"
i was so scared! the forceps delivery went well and within 2 mins i was holding my new daughter. :hugs: a moment i will cherish forever! :baby:
after the birth i had no feeling down below, this scared me as i never had an epidural. but was reasured i was numb because i was injected.
(sorry most bits are blank in my head) about 12 hours later i was in the most pain i had ever experienced! i couldn't sit/stand, my mum was concerned and had a look... my whole bum was bruised!
they gave me morphine to help with the pain! as i was breastfeeding i hated the thought of this! it still upsets me now!
its been 7 months since me and my partner had been able to have sex (properly) and i feel awful even at the thought of it. i have had letters sent to me from my GP about a referal to see the gynacologist (sorry about my spelling), i have put it off because i am scared to have the operation. Since then we have managed a very painful quicky (sorry if tmi) which is why were waiting to try. its heart breaking and soul destroying, :cry: i want to be trying now! :hissy:
was wondering if anybody else has experienced the same thing!
it would be lovely to chat to someone who is going through this! x x x x
:hug: cheers x x x x

Welcome to BnB. :hi:

So sorry to hear about your pain. :hugs:

Hope you get things sorted out soon and your time in WTT is short and sweet. :)
xx

hiya cinnamum,

Im sorry to hear of your problems, unfortunately i havent experienced the same, although i really hope that you manage to get it sorted soon.

Take care
xxx

Hi Cinnamum, and welcome to BnB. I hope you find some answers here. I'm really sorry I can't answer your questions, as I haven't been in that situation, but I just wanted to let you know that there are lots of really friendly people on this site who will, I hope, be able to help you through the tough times. I hope you get everything sorted out soon and you can start TTC when you're ready.

:hugs:

I'm so sorry dear!

You may be scared to have the procedure to help, but is this problem going to get better on its own? If not, then perhaps you simply need to decide how much longer you will suffer like this before you are willing to do what is needed to make it better. Do pardon the bluntness of my words, only trying to lay out the facts for analyzing, as that's what helps me when I'm in a pickle.

:hugs: Whatever you decide, I wish you ease with the whole thing. :hugs:

thats a good point and believe me i have thought it out that way but i was kinda hoping... "if we do more quickies here n' there maybe it will fix itself, i have never had an operation"

Hi honey bunch.I had nearly the same thing but in the end I had to have 2 hormone drips,an epidural,internal and external stitches and I had to have a catheter for 2 days....niiiice!Luckily I healed up really well and apart from a little bit of scar tissue everything seems to be fine now :) I would say if its causing you that much trouble then have the operation.I know youre scared but if its what you need to do to get your sex life back on track and most importantly give TJ another brother or sister then I think in your heart you know it will be worth it xxxxxxxxx

Hi cinnamum welcome to bnb ,sorry your having such a tough time, i had a few problems after having my twins by c-section, because the nurse sat on my catheter and nearly ripped it out, i am convinced this caused all the pain i had after , sex was painful for about a year and it got to the point i dreaded it,when i went to the dr i got told by a very unhelpful nurse that it was in my head and that if i did not start having sex soon my dh would look elsewhere (nice hey ) . so in the end i just thought well we will keep trying and as time went on it did get better and eventually went back to normal thank goodness. i know its not the same but i can really sympathise with you.

pm me if you want to chat

Oh hun that sounds terrible :hugs:
I dont know what to add other than go back and see the doctor. Nag them relentlessly, you shouldnt be suffering so much.
good luck sweets :hugs:

i have had another letter through the post today saying...
"you have 14 days to reply and book an appointment " what do i do? i think i shall swallow my pride and go for it! i might be lucky and they say... "oh you dont need the op" but if im not so lucky i may end up bottling it as im so scared!
thank you jen... you made me cry....:cry: not in a bad way x x x x:hugs:

Hi honey bunch.I had nearly the same thing but in the end I had to have 2 hormone drips,an epidural,internal and external stitches and I had to have a catheter for 2 days....niiiice!Luckily I healed up really well and apart from a little bit of scar tissue everything seems to be fine now :) I would say if its causing you that much trouble then have the operation.I know youre scared but if its what you need to do to get your sex life back on track and most importantly give TJ another brother or sister then I think in your heart you know it will be worth it xxxxxxxxx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: No worries honey,you just send me a message if you ever need to chat or anything ok?xxxxxx

u should go for the op, i think it will make things better for you in the long run xxxxx

am still debating it! i'm such a wimp! i'm more worried about me getting depressed i seem lower everyday now where i feel like i cant do/give DF what he needs x x x x x hope i can find someone who has had the op to tlk to x x x

after lots of debating and looking into it, fate has smiled upon me! :blush:
:happydance::happydance::happydance: the OH and I had full blown sexy sex last night and it didnt hurt one little bit! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
i might be getting my hopes up but still, i wanted to share my good news with you all no matter how TMI it is x x x x x x x :hugs:
will update if it all goes tits up again! x x x x :dohh:
good luck with everyone for 2009 :bfp:'s x x x x hope i get one in august! x x x :hugs:

Woooooooo!!!!!xxx (Glad to hear that honey) xx

i know ops are daunting but it may be worth going to see what else they can do to help they should try a non invasive method first! but if you do have to have an op then things will be ok i had to have an emergancy op and didnt have time to think bout it and if they can do amazing thngs with key hole surgery (i had key hole) and i was back on my feet in 3 weeks not normal stil took my time but it was not as bad as i thought it would be the problem is when you have analize everything in your head things always seem worse cause you are worrying bout it!
glad to hear that you managed to bump uglies with no pain whop whop:happydance:

yeah but now im late! heheheee or so i think, my ticker is confusing me! lol i'll test if the :witch: doesnt show up by the weekend. ive had no symptoms :blush: am very nervous! :hugs:
p.s wore protection! :dohh:

UPDATE! the :witch: tuned up this morning :cry::happydance::cry::happydance: am unsure how i feel! still wtt for august tho! :baby: cant wait! gggrrrr why cant it be july now so i can take my mind off it by arranging tj's 1st birthday party! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->