worrying as usual - could this be teething?

Emmea12uk

The Folic acid police!
Reaction score
Tom started yesturday by screaming for his food early, so i thought. He is normally a good quiet baby and only cries when i dont feed him on time. After i fed him he seemed happy. He wouldnt go off to sleep tho, which is unlike him. he also woke up at 5am and screamed - normally gets up at 7. Then he woke up at 8 instead of 10...

all day he has been screaming like he is hungry and he is taking his feeds when i give them to him, but this evening he is screaming like he is in pain and it is relentless - before and after feeds, and spitting the dummy out as soon as i give it to him. I can hear him in his cot sqeeking in pain...

He has been flushed today, drooling a lot...could it be teething? surely it isnt that painful? Tom is usually so good with a high pain threshold. His temp is normal but his nappies have gone a bit green again. Oh and twice when i shouted at the cat tom cried too

I am so worried it isnt teething due to all his problems. But i need to learn to stop panicing at the slightest thing or i will have to move into A&E:(:(

Sounds like he could be going through a growth spurt to me. Oh and Hannah started drooling a lot recently, the pediatrician said it's normal at her age (and not teething)

Yuppers, I would agree with the growth spurt.
:hug:

I agree with the others - a growth spurt. Sam has been drooling and dribbling a lot recently too and putting his hand in his mouth, I thought teeth as well, but he´s not yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->