Worrying! Does it stop at 12 weeks?!?

missgiggles75

Reaction score
I had a few stressful weeks at the beginning of me pregnancy with a tiny bleed and a scan not showing a heartbeat. Ten days later, I had another scan and there was my heartbeat! But even though I have seen everything is OK I can't stop worrying.

Most of my symptoms have now passed; and I am getting the odd twinge of pain in my tummy but nothing I have been overly concerned about. I'm still quite bloated, and I'm now wearing maternity trousers, just because of the bloating!

I'm now worrying because I feel OK; my scan is on the 22nd of June, which seems ages away. I'm tempted to pay for a private one, but OH says we can't afford it. :cry:

I'm very similar to you!!

I don't think the worrying ever stops now lol!x

Sorry, im only 7+5 but i didnt want to read and run!! Personally, i cannot imagine the worrying ever stopping, i keep saying to my oh that once i get to 12 weeks i will relax a little but i honestly dont think i will!! Lets face it, being pregnant is just 9months of worrying and stress then we have another 18years of it!! I keep saying that this is the one time we cant drink and the one time we need it the most!! Haha!!
Youll be fine hun, we all will!!:wacko:

I had my 12 week scan last week, I had no symptoms at all apart from tiredness and worried the whole way through. Everything was ok and it was the most amazing experience ever!

Although... the worrying doesnt stop. Im now worrying about the bloods and downs test and im sure after that there will be more worry. I think its the most precious thing in the world so it is very natural to worry..lots!! xx

I don't think the worrying ever stops when it comes to your children. The worry's change after 12 weeks. Its more "when did I last feel them move?". We worry cos we love our children and want them to be safe and that lasts a life time from when they are teeny tiny embryo's until they are big grown ups.

I hate to tell you this but the worrying doesn't stop - and it gets much worse when LO is here :headspin:

I'm still worrying now :haha:

Ah Thanks ladies!

I know its normal for my symptoms to subside, but it was kind of reassuring for what few symptoms I had to be here!

I still have the perpetual sore boobs but the feeling sick has gone - I've never actually been sick. I know I'm lucky but it could've stuck around a bit longer!!!

It gets better after 12 weeks but we might as well get used to worrying about our babies all our lives now! Till they go to university and beyond!!

My mum still worries about me, I'm 25, with a 20 month old toddler, pregnant again and only live around the corner :)

When I leave work I have to let her know when I'm on the train and when I get in through my door, she drives me bonkers! :lol:

My mum still worries about me, I'm 25, with a 20 month old toddler, pregnant again and only live around the corner :)

When I leave work I have to let her know when I'm on the train and when I get in through my door, she drives me bonkers! :lol:

:rofl: I never really thought about it like that! My mum makes me do the same, I ahve to text when I get to work, I drive 2 hours each way so I see her point. But then I ring her to say I going to bed . . . it never ends!

Do you know what, im 37 and my dad still worries about me, even though i left home at 20, been married, divorced, engaged again and ive been living abroad for 4 years, i have to ring him once a week and text him every couple of days otherwise i get told off, its even worse now im pregnant with my first bless him!! I wouldnt change him for the world, he is my mam and my dad and i would be lost without him!! :cry:
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->