Worrying or no? TMI Discharge Pic

zmzerbe

Chance & Baby Z
Reaction score
Lately I've been having very mucus like discharge, but only little bits here and there. Yesterday I went to wipe and out came this GIANT booger type thing. This is the second time I've had this happen in the 2nd tri, the first time I dismissed it without thinking much of it. Q-tip is for size reference because it was the only thing I had on hand in the bathroom.

When it first came out, it was like a round glob, but it stuck to the toilet paper and spread out more. when it was round it was about the size of a gumball.

https://i60.tinypic.com/10777mr.jpg

It was very similar to when I lost my mucus plug with my son

I hope this is normal because i've had lots of cm like this.

I think it's normal. I had some like this the other day.

Gross isn't it? I'm not impressed by the amount of cm i'm producing!

sadly very normal... You'll shed bits of your plug and regrow it as time progresses. Never ceases to amaze me how absolutely gross our bodies can be during pregnancy. I myself look like I blew my nose through my hoohoo every time I wipe :(

Yep, I have days when I get the exact same amount/colour and everything several times a day! Fort time it happened around 14-15 weeks and I also freaked out! But then it stopped the next day.

Now it usually gets worse after bd'ing for a day or two.

With my daughter I didn't have the mucus-like discharge but I was constantly worried I was leaking waters! It literally felt like I peed myself most of the time :dohh:

Our bodies are definitely gross during pregnancy. I never had any weird symptoms or discharge or weird bodily functions during my pregnancy with my son lol.

This is VERY normal for me. This was actually my very first pregnancy symptom this time. I've had it with every pregnancy starting in second or third tri (earlier with each baby), and I knew I was pregnant when I was 3 weeks along this time and having this discharge when wiping!

Oh yeah... That's why I use 2 pairs of underwear a day :haha:

Yup sure do! Normally 2 days after sex I will have this! I freaked out and asked my doctor about it and posted on here and it was normal=)

I've also get this ALOT. It's disgusting isn't it. I've been caught out a few times thinking I've wet myself!!!

Normal. We shed a bit of mucus just to replace it. Happens all through out pregnancy until we lose that big amount at the end, as you know. Totally gross. I carry an extra pair of underwear with me everywhere I go.

Glad you posted this. I have similar bouts of white sticky discharge. And the ladies put me at ease. So we needn't worry too much about it.

Yup sure do! Normally 2 days after sex I will have this! I freaked out and asked my doctor about it and posted on here and it was normal=)

Same with me. A couple days after I will have a glob of this. The first time it was so thick it was almost hard. Second time not so much...way more slimy. (No we don't did very often.....just not really into it right now.....)

Had another big glob last night lol if I had this with my son I certainly do not remember haha. With him I lost a big glob at about 35 weeks that looked like this and then a bloody one at around 39 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->