Worrying

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Today I have woke up in such a mode of worrying and can't snap out of it. Me and Oh had intercourse last night and instantly I have been convinced I have done something wrong! Soon as I woke up I expected to feel really sick, and haven't been feeling it.... I do have small waves but because I'm over thinking I seem to think it's all in my mind. Is it common for symptoms to come and go so early on? I am 6 weeks on Tuesday.
I can't help but stress! I wasn't going to have a scan done until I was 7 weeks but now I feel I should go have one tomorrow. But somethings telling me
Not to because it will be to early and I know I'll freak out if there's not a heart beat yet for being so early. I hate this worrying but truly can't help it. Anyone having symptoms come
And go this early on? I have been reading it happens a lot after 9-10 weeks but like I say I'm only 5+5 weeks. Any replys will be much appreciated I can't stop worrying xxxxx

I'm confused as to what symptoms are coming and going? It sounds like the nausea is more anxiety related than related to the pregnancy itself as there is nothing from your post that indicates that anything specifically has happened.

Please don't worry, as soon as you get pregnant you don't necessarily get overcome with symptoms or nausea. I'm currently 16 weeks with my third pregnancy and have never had nausea or sickness, or any symptoms at all!

You don't need symptoms for everything to be ok, some people have a lucky ride with pregnancy and have it relatively easy. Posts on forums such as this are always going to be about how I'll people are feeling, no one will put one up saying "hey I feel great, hahaha" but there are people out there who have zero symptoms.

Anxiety and stress are likely to cause nausea, stomach upset, upset bowels and problems with sleeping, please try and relax I'm sure everything is just fine xxx

Thanks
For your reply, all I mean is I have had strong morning sickness last few days, now today nothing.
I worry as it is. Also just had terrible diahhrea. So I am
In a constant worry! X

Don't worry too much, symptoms can come and go and like I say, anxiety and worry will trigger certain symptoms - think about when you're nervous for an exam or interview or something. No sickness doesnt mean there's anything wrong xx

For me symptoms came and went pretty much daily until about 7w when the 24/7 nausea and sore boobs started. At 9w and some days, it's on and off again. Sometimes I feel like I could vomit at the drop of a hat but my boobs don't hurt, other times it's the other way round. Try not to worry too much X

Thanks for all your responses, just had a macdonalds to make
My self feel better 😀 Lol. Yeah I'll try relax, I'm detirmined not to have a scan done until I'm 7 weeks if I have one tomorrow for example and no heart beat which is common I know I'll freak out more! X

Everywhere you'll see plenty of posts of woman worrying about symptoms disappearing. They come and go right from the start and carry on like that. And while you may be less naseauous today, diarrhea is a symptom so that means you're still having symptoms, just different ones. I can attest to worrying and mine come and go just the exact same. One day I'm throwing up all day, the next I have just a bit of dizziness in the morning. We all worry, but it's totally normal.

I'd wait until 8 weeks for a private scan unless they can do intravaginal. The uterus doesn't move out from behind the pelvic bone before this so it's harder for the US tech to find it. That extra week of growth will give it time to be a nice visual on the screen for you if ur doing an abdominal ultrasound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->