• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Worst 24 hours of my life

Janisdkh

Reaction score
Ok sorry to scare anyone no we didn't lose the baby. Though I am worried because of what happend but thank god I am feeling better. I have never had gastro this bad. I actually don't know if it was gastro. I was bed ridden only drinking little bits of water when I can. I slept almost the entire 24 hours. When I wasnt I was int he bathroom. I couldnt get up I had no energy. I was vomitting, diahrea, nausia, fever and chills. This was horrible. I feel bad for anyone who gets ill while being pregnant. We get it so much more worse then anyone besides the elderly and children. Listeria crossed the mind but considering I am all well now I doubt it was that. I wanted to wait the 24 hours to see and if it did not go away I would head to L&D. Guys I never felt so darn weak in my life. I could barely walk, When I took a bath ir took me two hours because I had trouble getting in , out and dressed. I am so glad it is over. I was able to get down some cereal and some coffee thismorning. Hugs

Hope you feel better soon x x

Sounds awful :( So glad you're feeling better :hugs: x

TRY and take it easy ok? :) get well soon!

Thats awful xxx

My 3 year old just had a tummy bug. im dreading catching it. xx

Aww hun it sounds terrible, hope your feeling better soon xxxx

Aww huni I had a gastro bug about 10 days ago it was awful big hugs xxx

aww hon that sounds nasty. glad you are feeling better. x

I've had one of those bugs before and it wasn't something i would like again, Let alone when im pregnant !!!!!

Glad you are feeling better!

poor you, glad to hear you are over it now though x

It is now 100% gone. I had a few nausia spells yesterday and had abit trouble getting enough food down so I took it slow. I am now back to myself weeee! My poor mum has it now though :( I am just so glad me and my eldest is over it. It's turkey day 2morrow!

awww god this sounds terrible!! glad ur feeling better now and able to eat for LO xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"