Worst accident possible

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
this morning I dropped Chloe down the stairs. :cry:

She's ok but....Fucking hell I've never come that close to shitting myself before

eek! I'm not surprised you were scared. Try not to be hard on yourself... I once fainted while holding Ally...that sucked too :hug:

Oh dear.. At least she's not seriously hurt. Don't blame yourself, these things happen lol, When Tegan had her EVD in (a tube that drained the excess fluid from her brain into a bag - due to her spina bifida) it got caught once and we almost pulled it out. It ripped a stitch out of her head and she SCREAMED for half an hour :(

Oh dear...... dont beat yourself up about it though hun.. accidents happen.

Glad she is ok.. xx

Oh bless u hunny...glad you are both ok xx

Oh you poor things. As everyone has told me today accidents happen :hug:

Awww hun!

Glad she is ok. These things happen so don't feel bad

:hug:

Awww hun, hope u are both ok. My sister once dropped my neice down the stairs at about the same age and because little ones dont tense up they bascically (sp) bounce or thats what the hv said anyhow xx

Awww hun, hope u are both ok. My sister once dropped my neice down the stairs at about the same age and because little ones dont tense up they bascically (sp) bounce or thats what the hv said anyhow xx

Yeah she did just bounce, jut kinda rolled up! ssshe was in her moses basket which helped. I lost my grip on one of the handles and she just kinda rolled out of it. She was really laughing when I picked her up.

Still, karma took over as this afternoon a book shelf collapsed on me and I have the mother of all headaches now and a cool bruise in the middle of my forhead!:dohh:

The feeling your left with is awful!

I slipped down the stairs with Caitlin
https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-toddler-club/27409-dropped-caitlin-coming-down-stairs.html

She was more upset over the shock and me screaming I think ...I was in pieces but shes fine.

Try not to give yourself a hard time hun

x x

:hugs: i think you should just go sit down :p

Seriously though hun, i'm sure she's fine. These things happen. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel