Worst. Cycle. Ever.

Issybelle

Reaction score
I am coming off a chemical pregnancy the previous cycle.

This cycle is turning out to be quite frustrating and while I know from ultrasound and my doctor I have probably ovulated by now, it is impossible to tell and probably will remain so. Can you take a look?

First, I had what was likely a false positive reading prior to ovulation (way early for me) a mere 24 hours after visiting my doctor and confirming via ultrasound that all looked good, and that I should anticipate naturally ovulating this past weekend or Monday, the 30th or Tuesday, the 1st. Was given an HCG trigger to take Monday.

I am told that my taking Femara probably caused the false reading with my digital OPK. I could not take a test the day immediately following as the reader was locked with a static smiley face.

Making things more complicated...I woke up with a small cold Saturday which has gone major full blown. I have been avoiding decongestants as so not to get dried up elsewhere although we are using PreSeed. The stuffiness means I have not been sleeping well and therefore, temps are questionable because I am sleeping in patches.

I got finally good sleeping after BD last night and finally taking some decongestants. However, my alarm was charging on my hubbys side and he left just minutes before it was to go off. That means I had to roll over on the bed to grab it, and then roll back to get my thermometer. So even though I had good sleep, that temp is also probably suspect. As confirmed with checking cervical mucus, it is creamy, but that probably relates to the decongestants I took.

So, what are my options...keep BDing (not a lot of fun when one is sick)? Will I ever be able to get a crosshairs for ovulation? :nope::dohh:

My Ovulation Chart

I would say to just relax and take it easy. BD if it feels right but don't stress. I've had to chemical pregnancies myself, two cycles in a row, and it took time for things to go back to normal after. Good luck and baby dust to you! :)

I have to say actually my chem pregnancy last month was more like a late period. Everything seems pretty normal, actually.

But still no rise in temps. I do not know what to think.

Mine were as well, but it still took a while for AF to come and things to be normal again. If you reach a certain amount of time, I think it was like two months, you can call your Dr and they can give you a pill to induce your period. I think it will come eventually, but call your doctor's office if you're concerned. I certainly did!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->